Recover Data with Free Data Rescue Alternative
by Shirly Chen, 2015-11-24
Data Rescue is a data recovery software brand. It provides paid-for data recovery software for Windows and Mac. If you are looking for free data recovery software that can recover files as effectively as Data Rescue, you have come to the right place. DoYourData offers free Data Rescue alternative software for both Windows and Mac users to restore files from PC, Mac or storage device.
The free Data Rescue alternative is fully capable of recovering whatever you have lost due to deleting, formatting, virus infection, OS crash, partition loss, power failure. As promised, it is a freeware for data recovery. Just download this free Data Rescue alternative – Do Your Data Recovery Free to rescue your data now.
The free Data Rescue alternative gives users two recovery modes to retrieve data. The quick scan is designed for quickly scanning hard drive and finding deleted or recently lost files in a short time. So it is recommended to try quick scan first. If you can't find the files you want after quick scan, you can try deep scan to re-scan your hard drive deeply and find much more lost files. It will take long time, but find a lot of lost files. It supports to recover 500+ file formats like photos, emails, documents, archives, drawings, videos, audio etc. Free Data Rescue alternative software is 100% free and safe.
Compared with other data recovery software, free Data Rescue alternative is easier to use. Clean interface allows you to easily understand how to use it to restore files on your hard drive or storage device. Only a few clicks, you can get all your lost files back. It is a full-featured data recovery tool, allowing to scan hard drive, preview files and save files on hard drive.
How to Rescue Data with Free Data Rescue Alternative?
This free Data Rescue alternative can be installed on Windows or Mac. After launching it on your computer, you will see the simple interface. For every single user, data recovery is easy with this free Data Rescue alternative. It takes only three simple steps to get all lost files back.
Step 1: Select a Hard Drive to Scan.
Select the hard drive or the drive where you lose your files to start recovery. It supports to rescue data from PC, Mac, hard drive, digital device or storage media.
Step 2: Select File Types.
Select the file types that you want to recover to getting a focused result. Then click on Scan button to scan your hard drive and find lost data.
Step 3: Preview and Save Files.
The free Data Rescue alternative software allows you to preview the documents, photos, videos etc before saving them on your hard drive.
With simple steps, you can completely recover lost files with free Data Rescue alternative software. It supports to recover lost data from hard disk drive, memory card, USB flash drive, digital camera, etc. It not only recovers deleted files, but it also can recover formatted and inaccessible data. Download this free Data Rescue alternative software now:
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?