Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
by Justin Kenny, 2016-04-27
Causes for Hard Drive Crash
Does it ever bother you when you found that all important files disappeared after the hard drive crashed on Mac or Windows? Do you know why the hard drive crashed suddenly? And are you clear about what you’re gonna do when the unexpected problem occurs to your Mac or PC?
Here DoYourData software will list you some top reasons that might cause hard drive crash on Mac or Windows so to help you understand what has occurred to your hard drive and how to prevent similar issues from happening again.
- Hard drive crash due to virus attack, logical damage or sudden blackout.
- System reinstallation after Mac/Windows hard drive crash.
- Hard drive format when it becomes RAW or inaccessible.
- Hard drive crash due to repartition.
So how can you prevent these problems from happening? DoYourData software recommends you to backup important hard drive data on Mac or Windows at a high frequency.
How to recover files after Mac/Windows hard drive crashed?
So what should you to when Mac hard drive or Windows hard drive crashes? If there are no backups of the files or data, what should you do? Here we recommend you t find professional hard drive recovery software to restore inaccessible or lost files from Mac or Windows hard drive.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional aims at providing simple but practical method to restore deleted, formatted or i virus-attacked data from PC or Mac computers, hard drive, SD card or other storage devices. It supports to recover data from Windows or Mac with equal data recovery capacity.
Tutorial guide to recover files from crashed hard drive on Mac/Windows
Download Do Your Data Recovery Professional, install and launch it on your computer, then follow next guide steps to recover files from crashed hard drive now:
Step 1: Select the crashed hard drive.
After launching Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your PC or Mac, it will list all the drives or devices on your computer. Select the crashed hard drive where you want to recover data from. Then click Next to move to the next step.
Step 2: Select recovery mode and file types.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional can recover all types of lost files from crashed hard drive. If you want to recover specific files, just select the file types you want to recover. You also can choose the recovery mode at this step. It is recommended to try the quick recovery mode at first. Click on “Scan” button to scan the crashed hard drive to find lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview the recoverable files to locate the files you want. Then you can select the files you want and click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer. Please don’t save the recovered files on the crashed hard drive in case that the lost files will be overwritten by saved files.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution