Recover Data with Windows 10 Deleted File Recovery Freeware
by Shirly Chen, 2016-04-03
Why need Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware?
Now, more and more Windows users upgrade the operating system to Windows 10. Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware is going to help those users who lose important files on Windows 10 hard drive due to deletion, format to easily restore lost files. Windows 10 users often lose files due to one of these reasons:
- Files were deleted by right-clicking deletion, emptying recycle bin, shift + delete, dragging the files to recycle bin.
- Files were lost.
- Hard drive was formatted.
- Hard drive partition was deleted.
How to use Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware?
Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware offered by DoYourData is one of the best file recovery software that can easily restore lost files from Windows 10 hard drive or other storage media. Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware is capable of scanning the hard drive and finding the lost files. It takes only four simple steps to retrieve deleted or lost files. It is very easy-to-use, even the most newbie can easily use it to recover data. Let’s see how it works.
Step 1: Select hard drive to start recovery.
Where you lose your files? Just select the targeted hard drive to start recovery. If you lose your files on external device, you should connect the device with the computer that has installed Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware via USB cable.
Step 2: Select file types
You don’t have to select file types before starting scanning your hard drive. By default, the Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware will recover all types of lost files on your hard drive or device. If you want to get a very focused scanning result, you can select the specific file types that you are looking for to narrow the search range. Then click on the “Scan” button to start scanning the hard drive to find lost files.
Step 3: Scanning your hard drive.
Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware offers two scanning modes. The quick scan mode will quickly scan the hard drive and find the recent lost files. If you have not found what you want, just try deep scan mode to scan the drive sector by sector. The deep scan takes more time to complete, but can find much more files. During the scanning process, you can preview the files. If it has found the files you want, you can pause or stop the scan to recover your files immediately.
Step 4: Preview and recover files
After scanning, all the files will be listed in three styles: Path, File type, Time. You will easily locate the files you want. Then select the files you want and click “Recover” to save the files to your computer.
- Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware also can rescue data under Windows 8/7/XP/Vista etc.
- Before recovery all your files, you’d better not write to the drive you lose your files.
- All PCs, Laptops or USB drives, memory cards, digital cameras are supported.
- Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware is totally free, it allows you to scan the drive, preview the files, and recover/save the files.
- Windows 10 deleted file recovery freeware also can recover lost files from deleted partition, recover deleted files from formatted hard drive.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?