How to Format and Erase MP3/MP4 Player on Mac?
by Shirly Chen, 2017-05-19
"Hi, I have an old MP4 Video player. I am going to throw it into trash, however, there are many private videos and voice memos in this MP4 player. I connect it with my Mac and I delete all the videos and audio files. But when I run a data recovery program to scan it, all the deleted videos and audio files are recoverable. I don’t want t anyone who gets this MP4 player to recover my private videos, audio, etc. Could you tell me how to permanently erase all the data from the MP4 player on my Mac?"
"I am going to give my MP3 player to my father, can you tell me how to format the MP3 player and erase all my data. I am a Mac user, so I want to format the player on my Mac, how to do that?"
MP3 music player, MP4 music/video player and MP3/MP4 voice recorder are very popular digital devices. If you want to format MP3/MP4 player on Mac or wipe data from MP3/MP4 player under Mac OS, you can find right solution in this article.
Format MP3/MP4 player on Mac
There are many applications can help you format MP3/MP4 player on Mac, Disk Utility, Super Eraser, Start Menu, for example. If you are a Mac user, you can run a built-in app called Disk Utility to format MP3/MP4 player on Mac. But the formatted data by Disk Utility can be recovered by data recovery software. If you want to permanently erase your data, you can try DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. This powerful data erasure tool can help you format MP3/MP4 player and permanently erase all data on the MP3/MP4 player.
Permanently erase data from MP3/MP4 player
If you are going to sell, donate, give away or discard a MP3/MP4 player, you’d better permanently erase your sensitive data into the device. How to permanently erase data from MP3/MP4 player under Mac OS? You need special Mac data erasure software – DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. It offers three modes to help you permanently erase data from MP3/MP4 player under Mac OS.
Mode 1: Selectively erase data from MP3/MP4 player
This mode allows you to selectively erase files and folders from MP3/MP4 player under Mac OS. You just need to add the files/folders you want to destroy and click on "Erase Now" button.
Mode 2: Wipe MP3/MP4 player on Mac
This mode can wipe entire MP3/MP4 player and permanently erase all data on the MP3/MP4 player.
Mode 3: Wipe free disk space of MP3/MP4 player
This mode only erase deleted/lost data on the MP3/MP4 player.
Please note that the selected data will be permanently erased by DoYourData Super Eraser for Mac. You should back up your important data to another device before you use it to erase MP3/MP4 player on your Mac.
- Permanently Delete Files on Mac
- Permanently Format Mac Hard Drive
- Format and Permanently Wipe External Hard Drive on Mac
- Erase Mac Trash Bin Data
- Three Options to Permanently Wipe MacBook Data
- How to Make Data Recovery Impossible on Mac?
- Easy Way to Reformat Memory Card on Mac
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- How to Permanently Erase Photos from Mac?
- How to Easily Reset a Mac to Factory Settings?
Mac Data Erasure
- How to Permanently Erase External Hard Drive Data on Mac?
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- Paragon Disk Wiper for Mac Free Download
- Mac Disk Utility Alternative with More Powerful Data Erasure
- Disk Formatting Software for Mac
- How to format a USB Drive on Mac?
- How to Erase Data from CF Card under Mac OS?
- How to Format Raw Drive/USB/SD Card/External Hard Drive on Mac?
- Permanently Delete Files in macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Permanently Delete Files/Erase Hard Drive in APFS File System
- Permanently Delete Microsoft Office Documents on Mac
- How to Format or Reformat SSD on Mac?
- How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhoto?
- How to Permanently Delete Data from SD Card on Mac?
- How to Format Hard Drive in macOS 10.14 Mojave?
- Why Deleted Data on Mac Can Be Recovered? How to Avoid This?
- How to Format Unrecognized Memory Card on Mac?
- Two Ways to Format External Hard Drive/USB Drive under macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Prevent Data Recovery on USB Flash Drive with Mac Data Eraser
- How to Prevent Data Recovery from SD Card under Mac OS?