How to Restore Lost Files after Cloning Mac OS X?
by Korry, 2015-11-02
"Hi, last night, I cloned Mac OS X from laptop to my Mac mini, OS X 10.11. But some important files are lost after the OS X clone, can you suggest how to restore the lost files? They are really very important to me. Is it possible to restore those lost files by your software? " – Chirstina
We receive Chirstina's email this afternoon. She has tried many ways to restore lost files after cloning Mac OS X from laptop to her mini, but fails. With our help, she finally gets the lost files back. We don't know how many users will lose their data after cloning Mac OS X, but there is absolutely an existing solution to restore lost files after cloning Mac OS X. You should not quit, all the files could be recovered. Here is an easy solution to restore lost files after cloning Mac OS X.
Software for Restoring Lost Files after Cloning Mac OS X
Whether cloning Mac OS X from one Mac to another Mac or cloning Windows to Mac, could result in loss of data as the operation may change your OS X or even damage it. It is recommended to backup your important files before cloning OS X. There is an available data recovery solution in case that you don't have backups. DoYourData provides Mac file recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac for restoring lost files after cloning Mac OS X. It provides two scan modes for Mac file recovery, we recommend you to try deep scan to scan your Mac device after OS X clone. The deep scan takes much more to scan your drive, but it can find all the lost files.
Compared with other data recovery software, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is more powerful and easy-to-use. The interface is clean that makes you easily understand how to use, even you are a OS X newbie. It takes only three steps to recover lost data:
Step 1: Choose the file types you want to recover.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover all file formats. You also can select targeted file types before scanning your hard drive.
Step 2: Select the hard drive and scan it.
Select the hard drive where your data is lost, then click on Scan button to scan the hard drive to find deleted/lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview the files and selectively save the files.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac lets Mac users can restore lost files after cloning Mac OS X. It also can recover deleted or formatted files from your Mac or storage device. We also strongly recommend that you back up your files before cloning OS X. DoYourData yet provides Windows file recovery software for you to restore files after cloning Windows operating system.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?