How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite?
by Bryan, 2018-07-10
It is very possible that if you have updated your Mac to OS X 10.10 Yosemite some very important files have been lost during the update process, after it or you have just deleted it by mistake from the hard drive or from an external unit. Even some users of Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite have complained that Windows Boot Camp stops working due to the loss of files necessary for its operation.
Although having lost files is a very frustrating event. There is a powerful tool completely compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite that can help you find all files that have been permanently deleted from your hard drive and its name is Do Your Data Recovery for Mac.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac can help you recover deleted files permanently deleted in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite in a few steps even the trash bin is emptied or erased.
Easy steps to recover permanently deleted files in OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Step 1: Download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac.
Download Do Your Data Recovery for Mac by clicking on the download button. Then install it on your OS X 10.10 Yosemite Mac and run it from Launchpad.
Step 2: Select the file types you want to recover.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover all types of lost files. If you want to recover specific file types, just select them at this step. Then move to the next step.
Step 3: Scan the hard drive or device to find permanently deleted files.
Once the hard drive or device to be scanned is selected, click on the "Scan" button at the bottom of the window. After a few minutes the powerful Do Your Data Recovery for Mac algorithm will show you all the files that can be recovered.
Step 4: Preview and recover all deleted files.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Once you have selected the files you want to recover by checking the checkbox, you can save them by clicking on “Recover” button.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac offers quick scan and deep scan modes to help you recover permanently deleted files in Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. If you can’t find all deleted files after quick scan, just try ‘advanced recovery’ mode to deeply scan the hard drive. The deep scan mode will find all your deleted files. But, please don’t save new files to the hard drive where you delete them before you recover all your deleted files.
Main reason why you choose Do Your Data Recovery for Mac to recover permanently deleted files in OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Supports to recover all types of lost files including photos, videos, audio files, documents, archives, and other files.
- Supports to recover permanently deleted files from local HDD/SSD, external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, etc in OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Easy-to-use – only 3 steps to recover deleted files in OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Safe and effective.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Free Mac Image Recovery Software
- Recuva Alternative for Mac
- Free Mac Undelete Software
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Free Apple Computer Data Recovery Software
- Recover Deleted Folders under Mac OS
- Mac Partition Recovery Freeware
- Top 5 Data Recovery Application in Mac App Store
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Downloads Location?
- NTFS Data Recovery Freeware for Mac
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data After Reinstalling Mac OS
- Recover Deleted or lost PDF Files from Mac
- Best Cheap Mac Data Recovery Software
- OS X 10.11 Data Recovery Freeware
- Free OS X Data Recovery Application
- Recover Suddenly Disappeared Files under Mac
- Totally Free Mac Data Recovery Program
- Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery Software for Mac
- macOS Sierra Data Recover Freeware
- Best Mac OS 10.12 Sierra Data Recovery Solution
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Unformat USB Drive on Mac with Freeware?
- Free Mac Seagate Data Recovery Software Download
- Lexar Image Rescue for Mac Free Download
- M3 Mac Data Recovery License Code
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 Data Recovery Freeware
- DiskWarrior Mac Data Recovery Alternative Free License Code
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash Bin in OS X 10.9 Maverick?