Recover Lost Videos from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac
by Bryan, 2018-05-03
When a hard drive is crashed, chances are that you will lose all the videos stored on that drive. Most people think that when that happens, files are lost forever and they will never get them back. That can be very stressing and panic for them, especially if they’re important memories or videos. But, the truth is that there’s a real and simple solution for recovering all these lost videos even if the drive can’t function properly. We’re talking about data recovery software, a tool that will help anyone to recover their lost videos from crashed hard drives, even without technical knowledge. Today, we are going to talk about how to recover lost videos from crashed hard drive on Mac.
Recovering lost videos from crashed hard drive on Mac with data recovery software
As we mentioned, these tools called data recovery software don’t require any technical knowledge to be used. Of course, in case of a crashed hard drive, you will need a bit of information regarding how to connect a drive to a functional Mac. The good news is that you can easily find how to do it on any FREE YouTube tutorial. Once you’ve connected the crashed hard drive to a functional Mac computer, all you have to do is following these steps.
Step 1: Download and install reliable Mac hard drive data recovery software.
In this article, we recommend you Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. This powerful Mac hard drive data recovery software can help you recover all lost data from crashed hard drive on Mac.
- Recover all types of files including photos, videos, documents, audio, archives, from crashed hard drive on Mac.
- Recover lost data from crashed, inaccessible or damaged hard drive on Mac.
- Support data recovery from HDD/SSD, local/external hard drive, USB flash drive, etc.
So, if you want to recover lost videos from crashed hard drive on Mac, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is the best choice. It can 100% recover the deleted, formatted or existing videos from crashed hard drive on Mac. It even can help you recover damaged videos with original quality from crashed hard drive under Mac OS. Just free download it and install it on your Mac. Then run it to recover all your videos from the crashed hard drive with simple steps.
Step 2: Select the file types you want to recover.
Once the software is on, it will give you the option of “quick recovery” or “advanced recovery” and allows you to select the file types. Just choose advanced recovery mode and select the file types you want to recover.
Step 3: Select the crashed hard drive to scan.
Select the crashed hard drive and scan it for lost videos.
Step 3: Recover lost videos from crashed hard drive on Mac.
When the scan is done, you’ll see a preview screen. There you’ll see all the files stored in the crashed drive. Be sure you preview them as the names can be changed.
- Select the ones you want to recover and click on “Recover”.
- It will take a few minutes and you’ll see all the files will be back good as new. Simple remember to save them to a different drive (the one on the functional Mac is a good choice).
This is the safe method to recover lost videos from crashed hard drive on Mac. If you want to recover any type of lost video from a crashed hard drive under Mac OS, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is a good option.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?