How to Recover Lost Data after Upgrading from 10.11 to 10.12 macOS Sierra?
by Bryan, 2016-09-07
“How to recover lost data after upgrading from 10.11 to macOS Sierra? Last night I upgraded my Mac OS from 10.11 EI Capitan to the 10.12 macOS Sierra. However, some documents were disappeared after upgrade, how can I get the back?” – Carlos Lin
In these days, ten thousands of Mac users are upgrading their Mac operating system from 10.11 EI Capitan to 10.12 macOS Sierra. However, data loss is a boring problem after upgrading from 10.11 EI Capitan to macOS Sierra. Can we recover all the lost data due to upgrading from 10.11 to macOS Sierra? Here is an easy and safe solution to help Mac users to recover lost data after upgrading from 10.11 EI Capitan to macOS Sierra.
DIY Mac data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional, the efficient data recovery tool, can help Mac users easily and quickly recover lost data from Mac or storage media after upgrading Mac OS from 10.11 EI Capitan to 10.12 macOS Sierra. It is fully compatible with Mac OS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and macOS Sierra or later. It not only can recover lost data under all OS X versions, but it also offers macOS Sierra data recovery solution.
Easy Steps to Recover Lost Data after Upgrading from 10.11 EI Capitan to macOS Sierra
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers comprehensive solution to recover lost data after upgrading OS from 10.11 to macOS Sierra. It can:
- Recover lost data due to upgrading OS from 10.11 to macOS Sierra.
- Recover deleted files even the trash bin has been emptied.
- Recover formatted or erased Mac hard drive.
- Recover lost data from crashed Mac hard drive.
It is professional Mac data recovery software yet very easy to use. As said above, it is complete DIY data recovery software. Here you can follow the easy steps to recover lost data after upgrading from 10.11 to macOS Sierra.
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover.
There may be thousands of lost files on your Mac hard drive. In order to get a more focused scanning result, you can filter the file types before it scans your Mac hard drive.
Step 2: Select hard drive to scan.
Where you lose your files? Just select the hard drive from which you recover lost data. Then click on “Scan” button to scan your Mac hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview and recover the lost files. If you couldn’t find all the lost files after quick scan, just try the Advanced Recovery mode to find much more lost files.
It is easy, isn’t it? Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional has the power to help you easily and quickly recover lost data after upgrading from 10.11 to macOS Sierra. It not only can recover lost data from Mac hard drive, but also can recover deleted/formatted/inaccessible data from USB drive, external hard drive, memory card, SD card, digital camera, etc. It is fully compatible with the macOS Sierra. You can rescue your lost data under macOS Sierra.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?