How to Recover Lost Data after Upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra?
by Jill, 2016-12-07
“Hi, I am a new Mac user. Last night, I upgraded my Mac from EI Capitan to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra. But all my videos and photos were lost after the upgrade completed. Can anyone tell me how to recover lost data after upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra? I have no experience of data recovery, so I need an easy solution.” – Jessica
Recently, several users send us emails to ask if they can recover lost data after upgrading OS X to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra. Actually, if you have lost your data due to upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra, you still can get your lost data back. Don’t worry too much! There are many data recovery programs can help you completely recover lost data after upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra. In this article, we will show the easy guide to recover lost data from your Mac after you upgrade the Mac operating system to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra.
First of all, let’s download the reliable macOS 10.12 Sierra data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. This software will help you easily and quickly recover lost data from your Mac no matter what the operating system version is. It is extremely easy-to-sue. When you lose data due to upgrade to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra, you just need to run it to scan your Mac hard drive to find your lost data. It supports to recover all kinds of lost files, such as emails, photos, videos, documents, audio, archives, etc.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Data after Upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra
Please don’t put new files to your Mac hard drive when you have lost your data, in case that the lost data would be overwritten by new files. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is pretty simple to use. Just follow these steps to recover lost data after upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra.
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover.
If you don’t want to recover all types of lost files, you can only select the targeted file types at this step.
Step 2: Select the hard drive to scan.
Where you lose your files, just select the hard drive where your data is lost.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview and save the files.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac offers two recovery modes to recover lost data. If you have not found all lost data after quick scan, you can try advanced recovery mode to rescan your hard drive. The advanced recovery mode will deeply scan your hard drive and find much more lost files. So it can completely recover all your lost data after upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra. In order to avoid data loss due to macOS upgrade, it is strongly recommended to back up important files before you upgrade your macOS.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is one of the best choices to recover lost data after upgrading to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra. It also can recover deleted, formatted data from your Mac hard drive or storage media. It has been rated as one of the best Mac data recovery software by toptenreviews.com. Just try it when you lose your data due to upgrade to macOS 10.12.2 Sierra.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?