How to Recover Deleted Files from iCloud Drive on Mac?
by Bryan, 2017-06-06
iCloud is a cloud drive on Mac for storing and sharing Mac files and documents. Once you have stored your files to iCloud drive, the files will be synced to your iCloud account when the network is connected. If you deleted some files or documents from iCloud drive, you can easily restore the deleted files. Here are two situations:
Situation 1: the files have been synced with your iCloud account.
Most of Mac users allow the system to upload the files in the iCloud drive to iCloud account. At this situation, Mac users can easily restore deleted iCloud drive files by visiting iCloud account. The steps are very easy: visit iCloud.com –> sign-in with your Apple ID -> click on “Settings” -> Click on “Restore Files”. Then it will list all the recoverable files, you can select wanted files and click on “Done” button to save the files. The deleted files will be download to the iCloud drive on your Mac.
It is very easy to restore deleted iCloud drive files from iCloud.com. But, if you forget your iCloud password, you can’t recover your deleted files. You can call apple and reset your password.
Situation 2: the files have not been synced to your iCloud account.
In some cases, the files in the iCloud drive are not synced to the iCloud account, for example:
“I am a graphic designer. I save all my drawings to the iCloud drive on my MacBook, no sync connection. Unfortunately, I delete a important folder on the iCloud drive by mistake. The trash bin is emptied, how can I get the deleted folder back?”
In this situation, iCloud drive is just a hard drive on your Mac. Mac hard drive data recovery software can help you easily recover deleted files from iCloud drive. First of all, we recommend you to download the best Mac iCloud drive recovery software here:
After downloading and installing Mac iCloud drive data recovery software on your Mac, you can run it to search deleted files, here are the steps:
Step 1: Select file types.
What kind of file you want to recover? Just select recovery file types, otherwise this data recovery software will find all types of lost files for you.
Step 2: Select hard drive to scan.
iCloud drive is located in your Mac HD, so just select the Mac hard drive to scan.
Step 3: Preview and recovery.
After scanning, you can preview the recoverable files. Then select the files you want and save them your Mac.
Mac iCloud drive data recovery software offers two recovery modes to help you recover deleted files from iCloud drive under Mac OS. First of all, you can try the quick scan mode, it will find most of your deleted files. If you are satisfied with the result, just try advanced recovery mode. This deep scan mode will find much more lost files. In order to prevent the deleted files from being overwritten by new data, please don’t put new files to your iCloud drive before you recover all deleted files.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?