MacBook Air Photo Recovery – Easily and Quickly Recover Photos from MacBook Air
by Bryan, 2016-03-02
MacBook Air is one of the best notebook computers. Millions of users around the world are using MacBook Air. Some of them are suffering from data loss on MacBook Air, especially photos loss. MacBook Air photo recovery is not complicated as long as you find the right way. The easiest way to recover lost photos from MacBook Air is using Mac photo recovery software.
If you have no idea what photo recovery is, just read on. Photo recovery means you can recover your photos after deletion, format, OS crash etc. Mac photo recovery software can recover your deleted, formatted or inaccessible photos from any kind of device under Mac OS due to deleting, formatting, emptying trash bin, virus infection, reinstalling Mac OS, volume loss etc. So if you want to recover lost photos from MacBook Air, you’d better find a reliable Mac photo recovery application.
Finding the right Mac photo recovery software is the key to MacBook Air photo recovery. A bad photo recovery tool only makes the situation worse. Now you don’t have to labor to find the MacBook Air photo recovery software on your own. We have the best recommendation. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is an all-round Mac data recovery program. It may be the best option for MacBook Air photo recovery.
This software offers two recovery modes for you to recover lost photos from MacBook Air. First of all, you can run it in quick recovery mode to scan your MacBook Air quickly to find some recently deleted photos. If you can’t find all your photos, you can try advanced recovery mode to rescan your MacBook Air deeply to find much more lost photos.
MacBook Air Photo Recovery Steps
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional
Click download button below to download MacBook Air photo recovery software. Then install it on your MacBook Air.
Step 2: Select to recover photos.
Select the file types you want to recover before scanning your MacBook Air hard drive. If you only want to recover photos from your MacBook Air, just select “Images”.
Step 3: Select the hard drive where you lose your photos.
Choose the hard drive where you lose your photos. Then click on Scan button to scan the hard drive to find deleted/lost photos on MacBook Air.
Step 4: Preview and recover the photos.
Once the scan gets finished, you can preview all recoverable photos. Then choose the desirable photos and save them.
MacBook Air Photo Recovery Tips
- Don’t download & install the software to the drive where you lose your photos.
- Don’t save the recoverable photos to the drive where you are recovering data from.
- Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional also supports raw photos recovery.
- If you lose volumes on MacBook Air, the photos still can be recovered with this software.
This MacBook Air photo recovery solution is suitable for all OS X/Mac OS MacBook Air including Mac OS 10.6 - 10.15. The two recovery modes ensure finding every recoverable photo on your MacBook Air. And it is very easy to use, even the most newbie can easily perform MacBook Air photo recovery with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?