How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
by Justin Kenny, 2018-06-27
The RAR file format is used more frequently than the Zip format, since the files are smaller. ZIP/RAR documents are data containers that can store one or more files. There are many occasions in which you could lose the files that are on your hard drive. Any situation that causes the loss of data, you can recover permanently deleted ZIP/RAR documents by a few simple steps that we will be announcing in this article; Put them into practice and you will see that in less than what you expect, your ZIP/RAR documents will be recovered.
Steps to recover permanently deleted ZIP/RAR documents
When the files on the hard disk are lost, recovery software must be used, since it has the potential to recover all types of files deleted from the hard disk. Do Your Data Recovery is the reliable software which can help you recover permanently deleted ZIP/RAR documents from PC/Mac, SSD/HDD, USB flash drive, memory card, etc. Just download it here:
Do Your Data Recovery also offers deep scan mode to help you deeply scan the hard drive or device, so it even can help you recover deleted ZIP/RAR documents from formatted, corrupted or inaccessible hard drive/device. This ZIP/RAR documents recovery software is pretty simple to use. Here is the ZIP/RAR documents recovery guide:
Step 1: Select the hard drive where you delete the ZIP/RAR documents.
Just select the hard drive where you delete your ZIP/RAR documents. If you want to recover deleted ZIP/RAR documents from external storage device, just connect it with your computer.
Step 2: Scan your hard drive to find deleted ZIP/RAR documents.
Click on "Scan" button to search the hard drive for deleted ZIP/RAR documents. This software offers quick scan and deep scan. If you can’t find all deleted ZIP/RAR documents after quick scan, just try deep scan mode to find all lost ZIP/RAR documents.
Step 3: Preview and recover deleted ZIP/RAR documents.
Once the scan gets finished, you can preview the ZIP/RAR documents. Then select the wanted ZIP/RAR documents and click on "Recover" button to save the ZIP/RAR documents.
If you can’t find all deleted ZIP/RAR documents after quick scan, just click Advanced Recovery. Then this software will deeply scan the hard drive again and help you find every recoverable ZIP/RAR document. Don’t save new data to the hard drive where you delete the ZIP/RAR documents. Because new data would overwrite the deleted ZIP/RAR documents and narrow the chance of data recovery.
Do Your Data Recovery is powerful and easy-to-use. It is the right tool for you to recover permanently deleted ZIP/RAR documents if you have erased the recycle bin. Just download it here:
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?