Top 5 Free File Recovery Software
by Shirly Chen, 2018-01-15
Data loss is not rare to see. When the files get deleted or the hard drive gets formatted, you still have chance to get the lost files back. Free file recovery software is a good choice, especially DIY free file recovery software. Here is the top 5 free file recovery software. Just free download and get your lost files back.
Top 5 File Recovery Freeware
NO.1 Do Your Data Recovery Free (Windows/Mac)
Do Your Data Recovery Free combines powerful features with ease-of-use. So this free file recovery software can easily recover deleted, formatted or even the inaccessible files from hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera or other storage media device. It is also good at recovering lost data from virus-infected hard drive/device, crashed hard drive or deleted/lost hard drive partition. With wizard-based interface, it allows the most newbie to quickly recover lost data from any kind of disaster.
Do Your Data Recovery Free offers both Windows version and Mac version. So both Windows users and Mac users can recover lost data with this powerful file recovery freeware.
NO.2 TestDisk (Windows/Mac/Linux)
TestDisk is an intense open-source instrument for recovery of lost data. With TestDisk you can recuperate your boot division from a reinforcement, remake your boot area, settle FAT tables, settle your MFT, find the ext2/ext3 reinforcement SuperBlock, duplicate erased records from allotments to recuperation media, and discover lost segments in many organizations to help you find your lost information. It's an order line apparatus, so there's no GUI, however the menus and the documentation in the wiki ought to kick you off without much inconvenience.
NO.3 Recuva (Windows)
Recuva is an easy to understand Windows-based device. When you run Recuva, you can restore missing documents utilizing either the record recuperation wizard or the application's manual mode. The record recuperation wizard is helpful when you're certain your information is gone however you're not exactly beyond any doubt where it went or how to get it back. The wizard gives you a chance to limit your hunt sort to pictures, music, reports, video, or all records, and you can set the inquiry area to wherever on your PC, removable media just, in My Documents, the Recycle Bin, or a predetermined area. In the event that you needn't bother with the wizard you can hop directly into manual mode and get the opportunity to work seeking where you know the document ought to be.
NO.4 PhotoRec (Windows/Mac/Linux)
PhotoRec is a friend program to TestDisk, additionally incorporated into this Hive Five. Like TestDisk, this application is additionally without a GUI, yet similarly is very capable at record recuperation. We're including PhotoRec autonomously of TestDisk on the grounds that numerous clients particularly lean toward PhotoRec as a more secure option when profound circle recuperation isn't important. This recuperation device won't upset your segments or help you remake your lord boot record; it will, nonetheless, jump into your plates in a protected, read-just mode and disregard segments and document frameworks with an end goal to search out your missing documents. PhotoRec concentrates on record sorts, is working framework rationalist, and regardless of its name, isn't consigned to simply photographs.
NO.5 Undelete Plus (Windows)
Undelete Plus used to be business programming yet has gone on an extensive "constrained time offer" freeware run. This document recuperation application takes a shot at all renditions of Windows and incarnations of the FAT and NTFS record frameworks. Like Recuva, Undelete Plus allocates a recuperation likelihood to records it finds in light of how harmed the document is. You can sort records by sort, set channels in light of time and size to abstain from filtering through each erased document on your plate, and keep organizer structures in place when you play out your recuperation.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?