Top 5 Free Data Recovery Software in 2018 | Review & Download
by Shirly Chen, 2018-01-15
When it comes to choose the best data recovery software in 2018 to restore deleted or lost files from your PC/Mac, hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc, we are determined to know which software developer offers the best service. There are many functional free data / file recovery programs on the market in which some of them are well known while others are not. Discuss below is our top 5 selection for the best free data recovery software in 2018.
Top 5 free data recovery software in 2018
No.1 free data recovery software in 2018 – DoYourData
DoYourData offers free data recovery software for both Windows and Mac platform. Do Your Data Recovery Free (Click here to download Do Your Data Recovery Free >>) allows you to freely and completely recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible data from HDD, SSD, USB flash drive, memory card and other storage media device. With clean interface, this best data recovery freeware in 2018 allows you to quickly recover all lost data within 3 simple steps: 1. Run Do Your Data Recovery Free; 2. Scan your hard drive/device; 3. Preview and recover lost files.
Do Your Data Recovery Free has latest version for 2018 all devices data recovery. It supports to recover lost data under the latest Windows versions and Mac versions. This powerful free data recovery software can easily get all lost files back.
No.2 free data recovery software in 2018 – Restoration
Restoration is a small free data recovery program. Its primary function is simplicity because it does not require complicated installation and in one click on the .exe file, it's done. Also, once opened, it runs from a simple window, which contains everything you need to perform the recovery and its interface is very easy to understand.
This excellent data recovery software updated in 2018 saves files from internal and external hard drives, memory cards and other standard storage devices. It offers excellent analysis results with an efficient recovery speed. In general, Restoration is one of the best free software apps for data recovery currently available, thanks to its efficiency and simplicity.
No.3 free data recovery software in 2018 – Pandora
Pandora is a free data recovery software in 2018, which is offered with a wizard that makes the app very easy to use. The app must be installed on the computer and can recover files from hard drives, memory cards and almost any device that can be connected to a Windows computer. This data recovery software makes use of three different recovery methods: navigation, search and surface analysis. The navigation presents a list of recovered files. The search allows search criteria, such as file name, date range or size. And finally, the surface analysis looks deep, but produces more comprehensive results. In general, this data recovery software offers a very reliable selection for the user as it is entirely free and easy to use.
No.4 free data recovery software in 2018 – Recuva
Recuva, design by Piriform is one of the best data recovery software in 2018. It can recover data, which have been reported as unavailable or deleted by the operating system. This free data recovery software runs on hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, MP3 players and other storage devices compatible with NTFS and FAT file systems. The app is available with 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Also, Recuva is available as an installable and portable version.
No.5 free data recovery software in 2018 – Disk Drill
Disk Drill Basic data recovery software 2018 is the free version of Disk Drill. This app includes several features, such as Recovery Vault and Guaranteed Recovery, which make it one of the best software applications for data recovery on the market. This data recovery software can work on internal and external hard drives, USB drives, SSDs and many other devices. The user interface is easy to use, and the Pro version includes an efficient technical service as well as the ability to keep the update for life to take advantage of all new releases.
The best 5 free data recovery software in 2018 can help all users easily and quickly recover deleted or lost data. Just select one of them to get your lost data back. Do Your Data Recovery Free, for example, is a good data recovery software for you to recover lost data. Download it here:
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution