How to Recover Locked or Encrypted Data?
by Justin Kenny, 2017-05-22
“Hi, my computer is attacked by virus, all my documents are locked by unknown virus, I can’t access to my hard drive. Is there anyone could give me some suggestion to recover the locked data from my hard drive. Those documents are very important for me, I can’t lose any of them.” – Kevin Sears
Virus attacking, logical error and human error are the common causes leading to locked/encrypted data. How to recover locked or encrypted data? How to export data from an inaccessible hard drive? Or how to recover lost data from a locked SD card? Don’t worry! There are lots of effective solutions could help you recover locked/encrypted data.
Best Solution to Recover Locked/Encrypted Data
What is the best solution to recover locked or encrypted data? Sending your hard drive to a local data recovery store is not a bad idea. The experts in the data recovery store could help you recover locked or encrypted data. But it is very expensive. Most of common users don’t choose data recover service, they prefer to DIY data recovery software. DIY data recovery software can help you recover locked or encrypted data from any kind of hard drive or device.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is an easy-to-use yet powerful data recovery software. It can help you:
- Recover locked/encrypted data.
- Recover lost data that deleted by virus, ransomware, malware, etc.
- Export data from inaccessible hard drive, SD card, memory card, USB flash drive, external hard drive, etc.
- Recover lost data from formatted hard drive.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is very simple to use. The wizard-style interface makes data recovery become easy and quick. You just need download and install it on your PC or Mac, then run it to easily recover locked or encrypted data from your hard drive / storage media.
Easy Steps to Recover Locked/Encrypted Data
Please don’t put new files to the hard drive where your data is locked. Just quickly run Do Your Data Recovery Professional to scan your hard drive and recover the locked or encrypted data. Do Your Data Recovery Professional also can help you export all existing data and lost data from inaccessible hard drive.
Step 1: Select the location to scan.
Just select the hard drive where your data is locked or encrypted to start data recovery. If you want to recover data from external device, just connect it with your computer.
Step 2: Select the file types you want to recover.
What kind of files you want to recover? You can select the file types before it scans your hard drive. After selecting file types, just click on “Scan” button to scan your hard drive or device.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost data.
After scanning, you can preview and recover lost data. If you have not found all locked or encrypted files, just click on “Advanced Recovery” button to deeply scan your hard drive and find much more files for recovery.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional can help you securely recover locked or encrypted files from hard drive and storage media. If you want to recover locked files or lost files deleted by ransomware, just run it to scan your hard drive or storage media.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution