SSD Data Recovery in Windows 10
by Bryan, 2019-08-30
As SSD (Solid State Drive) has many advantages over HDD (Hard Disk Drive), more and more Windows 10 computers, especially laptops are equipped with SSD. But do you know? It is more difficult to recover lost files from SSD than to recover lost files from HDD in Windows 10. There are many data recovery tools on the marketing, but only a few of them could effectively recover lost files from SSD in Windows 10. After you upgrade OS to Windows 10, you may face loss of data due to many reasons like deleting, formatting, virus infection, OS errors, etc.
Best Tool for SSD Data Recovery in Windows 10
What are the features that an effective Windows 10 SSD data recovery tool must be equipped with? The most desirable feature is quickly finding what you want. DoYourData provides the best SSD data recovery software for recovering files from SSD in Windows 10. Do Your Data Recovery Professional supports to recover documents, photos, videos and other files from SSD PC or Laptop in Windows 10.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is capable of retrieving deleted or formatted files from SSD device. It gives Windows 10 users better chance of reclaiming files than other data recovery tools. You can try Quick Recovery mode to quickly scan the SSD, and the Advanced Recovery mode will scan your drive more deeply. The two recovery modes ensure you a best data recovery result of finding every recoverable file.
After scanning, all the found files will be displayed in three styles: Path, Time, File Type. So that you can easily find the files you want to recover. Before you decide to save the recoverable files, you can preview them to check their quality and details. The software is very easy-to-use, even the most inexperienced user can use it recover lost files with ease. If you are looking a data recover tool to recover lost files from SSD in Windows 10, Do Your Data Recovery Professional is a good choice.
SSD Data Recovery in Windows 10 Steps
Step 1: Download Windows 10 SSD data recovery software.
Click the button below to download SSD data recovery software - Do Your Data Recovery Professional for Windows 10.
Step 2: Choose the SSD to start data recovery.
This Windows 10 SSD data recovery software will list all hard drives, just click to choose the SSD to start data recovery.
Step 3: Scan the SSD to find lost files.
Choose the file types you want to recover, then click on “Scan” button to scan the SSD on Windows 10 to find all lost files.
Step 4: Recover lost files from SSD.
After scanning, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted files and save them.
This Windows 10 SSD data recovery software offers two recovery modes: quick recovery and advanced recovery. If the quick scan can’t find all lost files, just try deep scan to find much more lost files. Do Your Data Recovery Professional also can help you recover lost data from HDD, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, etc.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution