Retrieve Lost Files from External Hard Disk or Removable Hard Disk
by Justin Kenny, 2015-09-19
It is not rare to see that people store data on an external or removable hard disk. It is easy to understand, storing files on external hard disk is a good way to back up files and the external hard disk would be a good media for transferring data among different computers. If you get files lost from external hard disk, you should stop write data to it. It is not very difficult to retrieve deleted or lost files from external hard disk or removable hard disk, but the difficulty degree of recovery depends on what kind data loss situation is and when you stop using your external hard disk.
You can easily recover deleted or formatted files. But if you want to recover files from tough data loss situation such as file system crash, device damaged, you should be careful and spend more time. Sending your external hard disk to a data recovery company is not a bad idea, but as you know it is normally very expensive. But don't worry, there is another way to retrieve lost files from external hard disk. We strongly recommend you to try data recovery software.
Freeware to Recover Lost Files from External Hard Disk
Do Your Data Recovery Free is an award-winning data recovery tool which can effectively help in recovering deleted or lost files from external hard disk. It can quickly recover deleted or formatted files, as well as retrieve lost files due to files system crash, power failure, virus infection, etc. It gives the best chance to retrieve lost files from external hard disk, you can easily and quickly recover lost photos, documents, archives, videos, audio and other files from your external hard disk or removable hard disk. It takes only three steps to get lost files back form external hard disk.
Step 1: Choose your external hard disk to scan.
All the drives or devices will displayed on the interface, please select external hard disk as the target disk to scan.
Step 2: Select file types.
You may store many types of files in external hard disk. If you only want to recover photos, or documents the like, you can select the file types that you are looking for. It will save your time in scanning step.
Step 3: Recover the files from your external hard disk.
Before recovery, you can preview the photos, documents etc. Then save them your hard drive or other place.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?