Solution to Restore Lost Files from Old Computer or Hard Drive
by Justin Kenny, 2016-01-21
"I have a very old laptop. I bought it about five years ago when I was in university. It was my first laptop, I used it for more than 2 years and I stored many pictures and documents on the hard drive. Unfortunately, I formatted the entire hard drive a few years ago to wipe all the data on it because that I didn't use it any more. That's a big mistake for me. Some photos and documents are very important to me. I really want a solution to recover lost files from this old computer. " – Jeremy Wang
Some of us may have used more than 1 computer. When we stop using an old computer, we may deleted partial/all files or just format the hard drive. If those deleted files on the old hard drive are very important for us, and no backups are available, we have to find a solution to restore lost files from old computer or hard drive.
Data Recovery Software for Restoring Lost Files from Old Computer
The old computer hard drive where you want to restore files from may be discarded for very long time. Fortunately, if it can boot into Windows or OS X, the data can be recovered by data recovery software. Do Your Data Recovery Professional can be installed on your old PC or Mac to restore lost files easily and quickly.
When you plan to restore lost files from old computer, just download and install Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your old computer. It is a complete wizard-based data recovery program, just run it with a few clicks to restore lost files from your old computer. It is very easy to restore lost files from old computer with Do Your Data Recovery Professional, here are the three easy steps to get your files back.
Stop 1: Install Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your old computer
After installation, run it on your old computer. Select the hard drive where you lose your files, and click on "Next" button.
Step 2: Select file types you want to recover
Step 3: Preview and recovery
The solution above is for the situation that your old computer can boot into operating system. But sometimes, you can't run your old computer into operating system due to systems crash, computer dead, hard drive crash etc. Under these situations, how can restore lost files from old computer? Here are two ways to help you solve your data loss problems.
Method 1: move the hard disk to another computer
As the old computer where you want to recover data from is dead, you can move the hard disk to another computer which could be used normally to recover lost files with Do Your Data Recovery Professional.
Method 2: Send your 'dead' computer to a service provider
Data recovery service providers can help you recover deleted or lost files from a dead computer, but it would be very expensive.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution