Solution to Recover Missing Desktop Files in Windows 10
by Bryan, 2015-08-28
After upgrading to Windows 10, a few users find that the files on Windows desktop were gone with no reasons. The pictures, videos, important documents or icons are lost from your Windows desktop. You don't where they have been gone, and wonder if you could get them back. If you don't have an effective solution to recover missing desktop files in Windows 10 upgraded PC, just read the following guide and tips.
Solution 1: Check the Recycle Bin
You may unconsciously delete the files or drag the files to the Recycle Bin. In this situation, you can get the lost files back by checking the Recycle Bin. The method is opening the Recycle Bin to find what you have lost, right-clicking the files and restoring them.
Solution 2: Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
If you can't find the missing files in Recycle Bin or you have emptied the Recycle Bin, you have to find another solution to recover missing desktop files in Windows 10, such as finding a data recovery tool to help. Do Your Data Recovery offers easy and effective solution to help in recovering missing desktop files in Windows 10 due to reasons like deleting, formatting, OS update, OS crash, virus attacking, etc.
It provides two recovery modes for data recovery. The Quick Recovery mode enables you quickly get deleted files back, while the Advanced Recovery mode will deeply scan the desktop drive and find much more files. All in all, it is capable of recovering missing desktop files in Windows 10. It is also fully compatible with Windows 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server etc. The recovery solution offered by Do Your Data Recovery is very easy, only three simple steps to get missing files back.
Step 1: Select 'Desktop' to start scan.
This step is choosing a location to scan. You should choose Desktop or C drive to scan since it is the location where you lost the files.
Step 2: Select file types and scan your hard drive.
The program supports hundreds of file formats. Selecting the file types that you are looking for before san will save your time. Then click on Scan button to scan your hard drive.
Step3: Preview and recover files.
The program may find large numbers of lost files. You can preview the files and selectively save them on your hard drive.
It is very easy to recover missing desktop files on Windows 10. If the quick scan can’t find all lost files, just try advanced recovery mode to find more lost files. Do Your Data Recovery also can help you recover lost data from memory card, hard disk drive, USB flash drive, portable disk drive, digital camera, etc.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution