How to Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive?
by Bryan, 2015-08-17
Many mistakes could lead to a format on hard drive, such as virus attacking, improper operation etc. The feeling is so bad when you are aware of loss of important files after format. But it is not the end of world, your data is still exist on your hard drive in fact. How to get them back? How to recover lost files from formatted hard drive? You just need a formatted hard drive recovery tool.
First: Stop Writing Data to Your Hard Drive
When you write data to hard drive the existing data that you want recover would be overwritten. So please stop writing data to your hard drive after format. It means that you should not use your hard drive and don't put new files into the hard drive. Immediately find a formatted data recovery software tool to scan your drive to find lost files.
Formatted Hard Drive Recovery Software
Finding a good formatted data recovery tool is the key factor to recover lost files from formatted hard drive. There are some data recovery tools which can restore lost files from hard drive, but most of them only can recover part of your data. To complete recover lost files from formatted hard drive, you should select a reliable and effective tool, such as Do Your Data Recovery.
Do Your Data Recovery is an easy-to-use and powerful data recovery tool which can completely recover lost files from formatted hard drive. It offers both Windows version and Mac version. After installing, the program will automatically scan your formatted hard drive and quickly find lost files. You can preview the pictures, documents before you decide to recover them.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Step 1: Select a location to scan.
If you want to recover lost data from a formatted hard drive, just select to start data recovery.
Step 2: Scan the formatted hard drive.
Do Your Data Recovery supports to recover all file formats from formatted hard drive, also can recover raw files from formatted hard drive. Just click on Scan button to scan the hard drive to find lost files.
Step 3: Recover lost files from formatted hard drive.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the wanted files and save them to a safe location.
With advanced recovery mode, Do Your Data Recovery is able to find every recoverable file in a formatted hard drive. It also can help you recover lost data from inaccessible or damaged hard disk drive. Download it here:
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution