Recover Files after Resizing Partition in Windows 10
by Henry Lee, 2015-10-27
If you are looking for a way to help yourself restore or recover files after resizing partition in Windows 10, it is the right place. If you are facing files loss troubles in Windows 10 due to resizing partition or repartitioning, here in this passage you'll find a reliable solution to recover lost files after resizing partition in Windows 10 with ease.
Files Loss Trouble in Windows 10 due to Repartitioning
As the latest Windows OS, Windows 10 becomes hot among Windows users with fabulous new features. And the biggest surprise is that everything will stay all the same after updating OS into Windows 10 including the partition size.
But when we resize partition size, it will be very easy to lose important partition data for inexperienced users who have no backups. Therefore, the best way to avoid data losing problem is to have backups for the partition which you want to resize. But how to recover lost files after repartitioning Windows 10 partition? DoYourData software can fix this trouble with its professional data recovery software.
Recover Files after Resizing Partition in Windows 10 with Do Your Data Recovery Pro
To recover files after resizing partition in Windows 10 can be easy now with data recovery software – Do Your Data Recovery Pro. It supports users who have no backups to retrieve loss data due to different reasons including resizing partition. How to use this software? Download Do Your Data Recovery Pro and follow next steps to recover files after repartitioning in Windows 10 now:
Step 1: Select the partition to scan
Select the partition that has been resized to start scan. If the partition is lost after repartition, you can find it in the list of lost partitions.
Step 2: Select file types
By default, DoYourData will scan your partition and find all types of lost files. If you only want to recover a targeted file type, you can select on the interface.
Step 3: Save recoverable files to your hard drive
You can preview the files before recovery. After preview, you can save these files to your hard drive. It is strongly recommended not to save the files to the partition where you lost files in case your old files could be overwritten.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution