How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
by Justin Kenny, 2018-06-07
XQD cards are characterized by being able to store and process files of images with an amazing speed of data transfer. So, it is a massive storage format very popular among designers and editors of videos that use Mac. Although, there are some cases in which we may lose the files you have stored on XQD, such as the following:
- At the time of accessing a XQD card from your Mac and accidentally you delete one or more files while pre checking your Explorer.
- If we accidentally remove XQD card of our camera.
- If the camera where is inserted the XQD card has a low battery and is about to be unloaded while we keep or edit a file.
- If it is infected by viruses or malware due to the fact that we insert the XQD card in an infected PC/Mac.
All the above-mentioned cases can cause loss of files on XQD card. But, remember: the deleted or lost files on XQD card can be recovered under Mac OS. That’s why we write this article. We will share you an easy method to recover lost data from XQD card on Mac.
Easy steps to recover lost data from XQD card on Mac
Of course, you should download the XQD card data recovery software for your Mac firstly. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is the most powerful XQD card data recovery software for Mac. Main features:
- Easy to use.
- Recover unlimited and all types of lost files from XQD card on Mac.
- Recover deleted files from XQD card on Mac.
- Recover lost data from formatted, erased or reformatted XQD card on Mac.
- Recover lost data from inaccessible/corrupted or raw XQD card under Mac OS.
- Recover lost data from XQD card on Mac due to logical error, human error, virus infection, power failure, unfinished copy/cut-paste, etc.
- Recover lost data from XQD card when your Mac asks you to format it.
Now follow the steps below to quickly recover lost data from XQD card on Mac.
Step 1: Download XQD card data recovery software for Mac.
Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. When you click on the download button, you can download this data recovery software for Mac to install it on your computer and you can recover lost files of your XQD card. Open this software from Launchpad.
Step 2: Connect the XQD card to the Mac.
Connect the XQD card with your Mac via card reader or USB cable. Do Your Data Recovery will automatically recognize and list the XQD card.
Step 3: Select the files you want to retrieve.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac can recover any type of lost data from XQD card such as photos, videos, documents, audio files. Just select the types of files you want to recover.
Step 4: Choose the XQD card to start the scanning process.
Select XQD card and click on "Scan" button to scan the XQD card to find lost files.
Step 5: Preview and recover your lost files from XQD card.
Once you have completed the scan, you will be able to preview all lost files from the XQD card. Select the files you want to retrieve and click on the button "recover" to save the files to a different drive than the XQD card to ensure optimal recovery.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery