How to Recover Portable Hard Drive Data under Mac OS X?
by Justin Kenny, 2016-04-08
How to recover portable hard drive data on Mac? Here is the solution.
Like Windows users, Mac users also use portable hard drive to storage data or transfer data. When the data on the portable hard drive gets lost, there should be a solution to get the lost data back. DoYourData offers efficient portable hard drive data recovery solution for Mac users to restore lost files from portable hard drive under OS X. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is a very powerful Mac data recovery program. It supports to recover lost data from Mac hard drives and external storage devices.
Portable Hard Drive Recovery Mac Solution
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional supports to recover lost data from all brands of portable hard drive like Samsung portable hard drive, Sony portable hard drive, WD portable hard drive, Seagate portable hard drive and other portable hard drives & USB drives. Besides, it is very simple to use. You don’t need to have the data recovery experience. Let’s see how to use it to recover lost data from portable hard drive under Mac OS X.
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional on your Mac.
Step 2: Connect your portable hard drive with the Mac. Select the file types you want to recover.
Step 3: Run the Mac data recovery software to scan your portable hard drive to find the deleted or lost files.
Step 4: After scanning, you can preview the files. Then select the files you want to save on your Mac.
Recover Deleted Files from Portable Hard Drive under Mac OS X
Do Your Data Recovery Professional for Mac offers quick scan for users to quickly recover deleted files from portable hard drive. The quick scan only takes 4-6 minutes to find the deleted or recently lost files from portable hard drive. Whenever you delete files on portable hard drive, you can run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional to quickly recover the files.
Unformat Portable Hard Drive under Mac OS X
When you have formatted the portable hard drive, the data on the formatted portable hard drive also can be recovered. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional offers both quick scan and deep scan recovery mode to help you recover formatted portable hard drive data under OS X. In some cases, when you connect the portable hard drive with your Mac, it asks ‘The hard drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?’ Whether you have format the portable hard drive or not, you can run Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional to scan it to recover data. It also supports to recover lost data from portable hard drive due to raw file system, transfer failure, virus infection, etc.
Some useful tips:
1. You’d better not write to the portable hard drive when your data gets lost. To prevent the data from being overwritten, you should not use the portable hard drive any more before you recover all the files.
2. Please don’t save the recovered files to the portable hard drive before you recover all your files.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Recover Lost Files from WD Elements Portable Hard Drive
- 1TB External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from Memory Stick
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Seagate External Hard Drive
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Videos and Photos from Sony Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos from Kodak Digital Camera
- Recover Lost Data from Toshiba External Hard Drive on Mac with Freeware
- Full Kingston USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Solution
- WD Red NAS Hard Drive Lost File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camcorder?
- Recover Deleted or Lost Digital Camera Photos under Mac OS
- Freeware for Raw USB Drive Data Recovery
- Mac USB Drive Data Recovery Freeware
- Restore Lost Files from Corrupted USB drive on Mac
- Recover Data from a Dead USB drive
- Restore Lost Files from Virus Infected USB Drive
- Unformat Toshiba External Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
- Recover Data from Unmounted External Hard Drive on Mac
- Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive on Mac
- How to Repair External Hard Drive on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data from XQD Card on Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Photos from Canon EOS Camera?
- Restore All Files When External Hard Drive Is Not Showing Files
- Old, Unused, Discarded, Dead External Hard Disk Data Recovery