How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
by Bryan, 2017-05-27
“Hi, I run a Mac cleaner 1 hour ago to clean up junk on my Mac. However, after cleanup, all the data on my desktop and trash bin are lost. I think those files are deleted by the cleaner. Could you tell me if you software can recover lost files that were deleted by Mac cleaner?” – Milisa
Almost all Mac users are using Mac cleaning software (such as CleanMyMac, MacKeeper, MacClean360, etc.) to clean up junk, free up disk space. However, in some cases, the Mac cleaner may remove useful files from your hard drive. For example, it may delete photos and videos, also empty trash bin. At this time, you should find a way to restore your lost files that were deleted by Mac cleaner. How to recover lost files deleted by Mac cleaner? Don’t worry, here you will lean an easy yet effective way to get lost data back after you run Mac cleaner to clean up your Mac.
Mac Data Recovery Software: Recover Lost Files Removed by Mac Cleaner
Whether the Mac cleaner empty your trash bin or not, Mac data recovery software can help you easily and completely recover lost files that are removed by Mac cleaning software. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is one of the most powerful Mac data recovery freeware. It can scan your Mac hard drive, help you find and recover lost files that are deleted by Mac cleaner. It supports to recover all kinds of lost files including system data, photos, videos, audio, emails, documents, archives, etc.
After you run Mac cleaner to clean up junk, the deleted files are still on your Mac. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free can deeply scan the hard drive to find the lost files. It even can find the files that were deleted a few weeks ago. If your hard drive has been formatted by Mac cleaner, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free also can help you recover the lost files from the formatted hard drive.
Easy Steps to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner
As said above, the lost files deleted by Mac cleaner like CleanMyMac, MacKeeper can be recovered by Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free. This data recovery software for Mac is very easy-to-use. It takes three steps to quickly recover lost files deleted by Mac cleaner.
Step 1: Select file types you want to recover.
If you want to recover specific file types, just select at this step. Otherwise, this software will help you recover all types of lost files.
Step 2: Select hard drive to scan.
Where you lose your files? Select your Mac hard drive to scan.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview and recover lost files.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is 100% safe and free. When your files are deleted by Mac cleaner, or the trash bin is emptied by Mac cleaner, you can run it to scan your Mac hard drive. If you can’t find your lost files after quick scan, you can try advanced recovery mode to find much more lost files.
NO.1 Free Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac hard drive & storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- Free Mac Image Recovery Software
- Recuva Alternative for Mac
- Free Mac Undelete Software
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Free Apple Computer Data Recovery Software
- Recover Deleted Folders under Mac OS
- Mac Partition Recovery Freeware
- Top 5 Data Recovery Application in Mac App Store
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Downloads Location?
- NTFS Data Recovery Freeware for Mac
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data After Reinstalling Mac OS
- Recover Deleted or lost PDF Files from Mac
- Best Cheap Mac Data Recovery Software
- OS X 10.11 Data Recovery Freeware
- Free OS X Data Recovery Application
- Recover Suddenly Disappeared Files under Mac
- Totally Free Mac Data Recovery Program
- Free External Hard Drive Data Recovery Software for Mac
- macOS Sierra Data Recover Freeware
- Best Mac OS 10.12 Sierra Data Recovery Solution
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Unformat USB Drive on Mac with Freeware?
- Free Mac Seagate Data Recovery Software Download
- Lexar Image Rescue for Mac Free Download
- M3 Mac Data Recovery License Code
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 Data Recovery Freeware
- DiskWarrior Mac Data Recovery Alternative Free License Code
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash Bin in OS X 10.9 Maverick?