Cost-effective OS X Server File Recovery Solution
by Korry, 2015-10-23
OS X Server file recovery may be very expensive. Many data recovery service providers can offer file recovery service on OS X server, normally charge for more than $1000. Is there a cheap and effective solution for recovering lost files from Mac server system? Yes, in this article will show you a cost-effective solution for OS X server file recovery. But before you have restored the files, you should stop writing new files to the server system to protect the lost files.
OS X Server File Recovery Software
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is a powerful Mac file recovery utility which supports to recover lost files from Mac server system. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac has been downloaded for more than 100,000 times, and trusted by OS X users. So you can believe it as the files in OS X server system may be very important to your work or business. It costs you about $70, much cheaper than other solutions. Moreover, it can save your time and protect your privacy. You don't need other person to help you, you can recover the files by yourself.
You may wonder how powerful it can be. You don't need to worry about the recovery ability of Do Your Data Recovery for Mac. It is absolutely powerful enough for OS X server file recovery. If you only want to recover deleted files, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac will complete the recovery in a short time. It fully supports to recover lost files from Mac server system due to formatting, virus infection, power failure, OS X crash or other unknown reasons. It also can scan the OS X server hard drive to restore deleted or lost volumes. The following three steps are the recovery steps of Do Your Data Recovery for Mac.
Step 1: Select file types that you want to recover.
As there may be millions of files on your OS X server hard drive, so you can use the feature to filter the files and it will save your time.
Step 2: Select a hard drive to scan.
Please select a hard drive where you lost files to start scan.
Step 3: Preview and recovery.
Before saving the files on your hard drive, you can preview the files to check quality and details.
After recovery the lost files from OS X server, you'd better back up your files or disk regularly to prevent re-loss of data. Backup tools like Acronis, AOMEI can help you automatically make backups. But if you have lost files in OS X server, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac will be your best tool to recover files. It supports to recover all types of lost files, such as videos, documents, music, archives, data files, etc.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?