How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 4?
by Henry Lee, 2016-02-20
Without doubt, some people still use iPhone 4 – although the smart phone has been updated to 6s, 7 etc. Deleting photos on iPhone 4 is a common operation, whether on purpose or by accident. If you regret deleting photos on your iPhone 4, there is an effective solution that can help you quickly recover deleted photos from iPhone 4 without any worries.
When you delete a photo on iPhone 4, the iOS will remove the entry of the photo. You can’t see the photo, but it is still on your iPhone 4. Before new data overwrites the space of the deleted photo, the photo can be recovered by iPhone data recovery software. So when you should not take new photos with your iPhone 4. iPhone data recovery software is the quick and safe solution for recovery deleted photos from your iPhone 4. So the key is to find the right iPhone data recovery software to recover deleted photos from iPhone 4.
Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 4
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone is a very professional iPhone data recovery program. It is also very easy to use. It will directly scan your iPhone 4 to find deleted photos quickly. Here are the detailed steps:
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone.
Both Windows version and Mac version are available for Windows and OS X users. Before performing data recovery, you should download and install the software on your PC or Mac.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone 4 with your computer.
This step is very easy. Just connect your iPhone 4 with your computer. Then run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone on your computer. The software will recognize your device automatically.
Step 3: Scan your iPhone 4.
Run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone to scan your iPhone 4 to find lost data including deleted photos.
Step 4: Preview and recovery.
After scanning, you can preview the photos. Then select the photos you want to recover and save them on your computer.
Now, you can easily recover deleted photos from iPhone 4 with Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone. After scanning, you can preview the photos to check their quality. Then save them to your computer. Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone can’t directly transfer the recovered photos to your iPhone. But you can easily copy these photos back to your iPhone or transfer them with iTunes or third-party iOS data transfer software.
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone also supports to recover lost data from other iOS devices including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5/5c/5S, iPhone 6/plus, iPhone 6s plus/6s, iPad, iPod touch etc. When you lose data on iPhone, don’t give up. You can recover the lost data using Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone.
- Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Messages/iMessages on iPhone
- iPad Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos with Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
- iTunes Data Recovery Solution: Recover Lost iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Windows 10 iPhone Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data on Windows 7?
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data under macOS Sierra?
- Best Cheap iPhone Data Recovery Software Download
- How to Access to Locked iPhone and Export Data without Password?
- iOS 12 Data Recovery Software
iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone Recently Deleted Album?
- How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
- iPhone Data Recovery Software for macOS High Sierra
- How to Recover Deleted GIF Images/Videos from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Photos after Running PhoneClean to Clean up iPhone?
- Recover WhatsApp Messages/Photos/Chat History on iPhone 8
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone X
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts in WeChat?
- Recover WeChat Messages/Chat History/Images/Videos on iPad
- Quickly Recover Deleted Data from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Easily Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone XR
- How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone XR?
- Recover Deleted Kik Messages from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- iPhone XS Max Data Recovery Solution
- iPad Air Data Recovery