How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
by Henry Lee, 2016-08-12
Both Windows 8/8.1 and iPhone users have a common fear. They are afraid of losing their important data. Accidents do happen. They may erase phone data due to accidental deletion, viruses, and others. The use of iPhone data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 is quite useful. Thanks to the features. Everyone can bring back their important iPhone data easily. The software is available online. Users need to download it prior to recovering their lost contacts, photos, videos, notes and other iOS data from iPhone under Windows 8/8.1.
Easy-to-use iPhone Data Recovery Software for Windows 8/8.1
When users start the Windows 8/8.1 iPhone data recovery software, they may face the desktop icon. Just click o the icon. Then you will see the clean interface, it is so easy to understand every step of iPhone data recovery. There are simple steps to bring back lost data from iPhone. First, users must connect their device to a computer. It helps them scan lost data. The result may vary. It depends on the level of damages. In most cases, the data can be recovered. The scan procedure takes several minutes. Users can get detailed data preview their files. Here are the main steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone with your Windows 8/8.1 computer.
Step 2: Launch iPhone data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 to scan your iPhone.
Step 3: Preview and recover the iOS data.
It is very quick to recover deleted iOS data from your iPhone with iPhone data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1. It also can rescue your data due to factory reset, jailbreak, erasure, etc. iPhone data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 can recover lost data from iPad, iPod touch under Windows 8/8.1. When your device is lost, can it recover your data? Yes, it can recover your lost iOS data from iTunes and iCloud without connecting your device with the computer.
For example, when your iPhone is lost or completely damaged. You can launch iPhone data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 to scan your computer to find the iTunes back. Then it will extract the iTunes back and find your lost iOS data. If you can’t find your data from device or iTunes, you still can try iCloud data recovery. The iPhone data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 will download your iCloud backup and list all the recoverable files.
The iPhone data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 is indeed useful. It’s easy to use. The professional data recovery program works both on Windows and Mac. It allows users to recover different types of files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. These include photos, text messages, videos, notes, contacts etc.
- Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Messages/iMessages on iPhone
- iPad Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos with Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
- iTunes Data Recovery Solution: Recover Lost iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Windows 10 iPhone Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data on Windows 7?
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data under macOS Sierra?
- Best Cheap iPhone Data Recovery Software Download
- How to Access to Locked iPhone and Export Data without Password?
- iOS 12 Data Recovery Software
iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone Recently Deleted Album?
- How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
- iPhone Data Recovery Software for macOS High Sierra
- How to Recover Deleted GIF Images/Videos from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Photos after Running PhoneClean to Clean up iPhone?
- Recover WhatsApp Messages/Photos/Chat History on iPhone 8
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone X
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts in WeChat?
- Recover WeChat Messages/Chat History/Images/Videos on iPad
- Quickly Recover Deleted Data from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Easily Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone XR
- How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone XR?
- Recover Deleted Kik Messages from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- iPhone XS Max Data Recovery Solution
- iPad Air Data Recovery