Three Ways to Recover Lost Data from Water-damaged iPhone X
by Henry Lee, 2017-11-22
Water damage is one of the worst things which can happen to your iPhone X. Each and every kind of smartphone is susceptible to water damage. The 1st casualty of the water damage to the iPhone X is often the data inside the phone. Instead of thinking that the entire data has been wiped out, you have to use software like Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone in order to recover your lost data. If the phone has not been in the water for a longer period of time, the display of the phone would work but still, you would have difficulty in recovering the data.
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone offers three options for you to recover lost data from water-damaged iPhone X. Today, we will show you the details to recover data from iPhone X. The data includes photo, video, voice memo, note, message, contact, etc. First of all, just download and install Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone on your computer, then run it to recover your lost data from water-damaged iPhone X.
1. Directly recover data from water-damaged iPhone X
Step 1: run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone and scan the water-damaged iPhone X.
Step 2: Once the scan is complete, on the left side bar you would be able to see the different categories of data which can be recovered. You can also recover the data of respective months. This ensures that you are able to easily decide whether you want to recover all the data or whether you just want to recover selective data.
Whenever you are selecting any category of data, you would be able to preview it on the right-hand side. This would make it much easier for you to decide the data which you want to recover.
You have to select the corresponding data which you want to recover and thereafter, you have to click the recover button.
Depending on the number of files which you have selected, you would be able to easily recover the data within a couple of minutes. If you are trying to recover heavier files, at the most it would take you 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Recover water-damaged iPhone X data from iTunes backup
If your water-damaged iPhone X can’t be recognized by Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone or you can’t find your data after scanning the water-damaged iPhone X, you can use Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone to recover lost data from iTunes backup.
3. Recover water-damaged iPhone X data from iTunes backup
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone also can find your deleted and existing backups in your iCloud account. Then it will extract the iCloud backup for recovering data.
With the three solutions above, you can easily recover lost data from water-damaged iPhone X. Whenever you want to recover lost photos, videos, audio, notes and other data from water-damaged iPhone X, you can download Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone to get the data back.
- Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Messages/iMessages on iPhone
- iPad Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos with Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
- iTunes Data Recovery Solution: Recover Lost iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Windows 10 iPhone Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data on Windows 7?
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data under macOS Sierra?
- Best Cheap iPhone Data Recovery Software Download
- How to Access to Locked iPhone and Export Data without Password?
- iOS 12 Data Recovery Software
iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone Recently Deleted Album?
- How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
- iPhone Data Recovery Software for macOS High Sierra
- How to Recover Deleted GIF Images/Videos from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Photos after Running PhoneClean to Clean up iPhone?
- Recover WhatsApp Messages/Photos/Chat History on iPhone 8
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone X
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts in WeChat?
- Recover WeChat Messages/Chat History/Images/Videos on iPad
- Quickly Recover Deleted Data from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Easily Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone XR
- How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone XR?
- Recover Deleted Kik Messages from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- iPhone XS Max Data Recovery Solution
- iPad Air Data Recovery