Recover Data from Broken, Water-Damaged or Inaccessible iPhone 7
by Henry Lee, 2017-03-02
"Hi, my iPhone 7 is completely damaged. When I connect it with my computer, I can’t access to it so I can’t see my data. Can you tell me how to recover my data from the damaged iPhone 7?"
Is it possible to recover data from broken/water-damaged or inaccessible iPhone 7? The answer is YES. However, you should find the iPhone 7 data recovery software at first. It will help you scan the damaged iPhone 7 and help you export all the data from the inaccessible iPhone 7. Where to find reliable iPhone 7 data recovery software? Don’t worry. We have found the best iPhone 7 data recovery software to help you recover lost data from broken, damaged or inaccessible iPhone 7. The software is Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone, it can:
- Recover already deleted or lost data from damaged, broken, or inaccessible iPhone 7.
- Export all existing and lost data from damaged iPhone 7.
- Recover all types of iOS data including photos, messages, contacts, notes, voice memos, whatsapp messages, etc.
- Recover lost data from iTunes or iCloud when the iPhone 7 is dead.
This iPhone 7 data recovery software is very powerful. When your iPhone 7 gets damaged or inaccessible, you can use it to export your iOS data easily. It is fully compatible with all Windows operating systems and Mac OS. You can free download it here:
Easily Recover Data from Broken, Water-Damaged or Inaccessible iPhone 7
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone is simple to use. You don’t have to be a data recovery expert. The wizard-based interface makes this software extremely easy to use. It takes only 3 simple steps to help you recover data from damaged or inaccessible iPhone 7.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7 with your computer, then run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone, it will automatically recognize and show your iPhone 7.
Step 2: Click on scan button to scan your damaged iPhone 7. It takes about 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: After scanning, all the recoverable files can be previewed. Then you can save the wanted data to your computer.
It is very easy to recover lost data from damaged, inaccessible iPhone 7 with Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone. But if you can’t find all lost data after scanning, or your iPhone is just lost, what should you do? You still can recover your data. You can try to recover your data from iTunes or iCloud. Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone can scan your computer or iCloud to find deleted backups in iTunes or iCloud. Then, you can easily recover your lost data by extracting iTunes or iCloud backups.
- Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Messages/iMessages on iPhone
- iPad Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos with Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
- iTunes Data Recovery Solution: Recover Lost iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Windows 10 iPhone Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data on Windows 7?
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data under macOS Sierra?
- Best Cheap iPhone Data Recovery Software Download
- How to Access to Locked iPhone and Export Data without Password?
- iOS 12 Data Recovery Software
iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone Recently Deleted Album?
- How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
- iPhone Data Recovery Software for macOS High Sierra
- How to Recover Deleted GIF Images/Videos from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Photos after Running PhoneClean to Clean up iPhone?
- Recover WhatsApp Messages/Photos/Chat History on iPhone 8
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone X
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts in WeChat?
- Recover WeChat Messages/Chat History/Images/Videos on iPad
- Quickly Recover Deleted Data from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Easily Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone XR
- How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone XR?
- Recover Deleted Kik Messages from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- iPhone XS Max Data Recovery Solution
- iPad Air Data Recovery