Easily Recover Contacts/SMS/videos/photos/notes from iPhone SE
by Henry Lee, 2016-04-07
"Recently I bought a new iPhone SE. Unfortunately after jailbreak, all my data on the iPhone SE is lost. Is it possible to recover the lost contacts/SMS/videos/photos/notes from the iPhone SE? " – Tom
Recently many iPhone users send us emails to ask how to recover lost data from new generation iPhone – the iPhone SE. Our software – Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone can recover lost data from all iPhone devices including the iPhone SE. What can it do?
- Recover deleted or lost photos, videos, messages, imessages, notes, audio, and more from iPhone SE.
- Recover lost data from iPhone SE due to deletion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, screen crash, etc.
- Recover lost data from inaccessible/damaged/locked iphone.
- Recover lost data even when your iPhone SE is lost.
Three Recovery Modes to Recover Data from iPhone SE
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone offers three modes to help recover lost data including photos, videos, SMS, audio, notes from iPhone SE device.
Mode 1: Recover Lost Data from iPhone SE Directly
n most cases, you can directly recover deleted or lost data from iPhone SE. The steps are very simple. 1. Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone on your computer. 2. Connect the iPhone SE with the computer. 3. Run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone to scan your iPhone SE. 4. Preview and recover the data from iPhone SE.
Mode 2: Recovery iPhone SE Data by Extracting iTunes Backup
If you can’t recovery data directly from your iPhone SE device, you can use this recovery mode to get your data back. For example, when your iPhone SE is lost, you can use this recovery mode. But the premise is that you have backed your iPhone SE data with iTunes.
The steps also are very simple. 1. Install Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone on the computer where you have backed up files with iTunes. 2. Run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone to scan and extract the backups. 3. Preview and recover the data.
Mode 3: Recover iPhone SE Data from iCloud
It is similar to the mode 2. When your iPhone SE is completely damaged or lost, you can try this mode to recover deleted or lost photos, videos, audio, contacts and other files from iPhone SE. When you run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone on your computer, you can select this mode to recover iPhone SE data. Login to your iCloud account, it will download and analyze the backups in the iCloud. After that, it will list all the lost data in the backups, you can recover the data you want.
In a word, Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone offers effective and easy solution for recovering lost photos, contacts, videos, audio, notes and more from iPhone SE. If you are going to recover your data from iPhone SE, you can try it.
- Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Messages/iMessages on iPhone
- iPad Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos with Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
- iTunes Data Recovery Solution: Recover Lost iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Windows 10 iPhone Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data on Windows 7?
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data under macOS Sierra?
- Best Cheap iPhone Data Recovery Software Download
- How to Access to Locked iPhone and Export Data without Password?
- iOS 12 Data Recovery Software
iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone Recently Deleted Album?
- How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
- iPhone Data Recovery Software for macOS High Sierra
- How to Recover Deleted GIF Images/Videos from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Photos after Running PhoneClean to Clean up iPhone?
- Recover WhatsApp Messages/Photos/Chat History on iPhone 8
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone X
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts in WeChat?
- Recover WeChat Messages/Chat History/Images/Videos on iPad
- Quickly Recover Deleted Data from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Easily Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone XR
- How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone XR?
- Recover Deleted Kik Messages from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- iPhone XS Max Data Recovery Solution
- iPad Air Data Recovery