How to Recover Lost iPhone Data after Downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10?
by Henry Lee, 2017-09-24
"Hi, I downgrade my iPhone 7 system from iOS 11 to iOS 10.3 because the iOS 11 does not work smoothly on my iPhone 7. However, after downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10.3, my data on my iPhone 7 is lost. I can’t find my contacts, photos and messages, etc. Is there any way to recover my lost data?" – G Anderson
iPhone users can install iOS 11 – the latest iOS version on their devices, starting this month. However, not all of the iPhone users love the new iOS version. Some iPhone users may regret the upgrade, and they may downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10. But, when the iPhone users downgrade their iPhones from iOS 11 to iOS 10, the data on the devices may be erased.
Fortunately, there is an easy way to recover lost iPhone data after downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10. Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone is an outstanding tool to recover lost iOS data including photo, video, audio, note, contact, message, calendar, WhatsApp message, etc. It is the good option to recover lost data from iPhone after downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10. It is an easy to use tool so that any of us can easily recover lost data from iPhone when the data is erased during downgrade.
Easy steps recover data after downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10
You can download Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone on your PC or Mac. Then run it on your computer. If you want to recover your data after downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10, just connect your iPhone with your computer.
Step 1: Connect the iPhone with your computer.
It is very easy to connect the iPhone with the computer which has installed Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone. Then run Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone on your computer. It will automatically recognize and show your iPhone.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone.
Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone will scan your iPhone and find your data which is lost during downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10. Just click on "Scan" button to search your iPhone and find all lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost iOS data.
After scanning, Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone will list all recoverable data on your iPhone. Then you can preview and recover your data.
This is the easy way to recover lost data after downgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 10. Do Your Data Recovery for iPhone is secure and powerful. It offers deep scan mode to ensure finding all photos, contacts, notes, videos, audio files, and other iOS data from your iPhone. It also can restore lost iPhone data from iTunes or iCloud. So, when your iPhone is damaged or becomes inaccessible during downgrade, you can try this software to recover your data from iTunes or iCloud.
- Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Messages/iMessages on iPhone
- iPad Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos with Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
- iTunes Data Recovery Solution: Recover Lost iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Windows 10 iPhone Data Recovery Software
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data on Windows 7?
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Data under macOS Sierra?
- Best Cheap iPhone Data Recovery Software Download
- How to Access to Locked iPhone and Export Data without Password?
- iOS 12 Data Recovery Software
iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone Recently Deleted Album?
- How to Restore Lost iPhone Data under Windows 8/8.1?
- iPhone Data Recovery Software for macOS High Sierra
- How to Recover Deleted GIF Images/Videos from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Photos after Running PhoneClean to Clean up iPhone?
- Recover WhatsApp Messages/Photos/Chat History on iPhone 8
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone X
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts in WeChat?
- Recover WeChat Messages/Chat History/Images/Videos on iPad
- Quickly Recover Deleted Data from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Easily Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone XR
- How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone XR?
- Recover Deleted Kik Messages from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- iPhone XS Max Data Recovery Solution
- iPad Air Data Recovery