Three Start Menu Apps for macOS Catalina
by Henry Lee, 2019-07-25
Installing a start menu on macOS Catalina can help you manage your Mac computer after upgrading to macOS Catalina in a better way. If you want to install a Windows-style start menu on macOS Catalina, you can choose one of the macOS Catalina start menu apps in the list below.
Three start menu apps for macOS Catalina (macOS 10.15)
A start menu can help you quickly visit applications, check disk information, access to frequently used applications, restart/sleep/shutdown your Mac computer, control the volume, brightness, change desktop background picture, etc. Here, we list three excellent Windows-style start menu applications for your macOS Catalina.
StartMenu for Mac is a very easy-to-use start menu for macOS. It is fully compatible with macOS Catalina. It is just like a Windows start menu. After launching it on your Mac, you can quickly visit apps, control your Mac, free up memory, manage disk, clean up junk data, etc. This start menu for macOS Catalina is even more powerful than any Windows-style start menu.
This free SwitchManager for macOS Catalina can help you manage Switches on Mac from a menu bar.
- Hide Desktop Icons - Hide all desktop items by 1click.
- Hide Dock - Hide the dock on the screen.
- Dark Mode - Enable dark mode on your Mac.
- Display Hidden Files - Show all hidden files on your Mac.
- Screen Saver - Enter screen saver.
- Keep Awake - Keep your Mac away from sleeping or screen saver.
- Do Not Disturb - Disable notifications on Mac.
- Night Shift - Enter night mode by 1 click.
MacClean360 is an all-in-one Mac cleaning software. It also offers a menu bar for managing Switches on your Mac. It offers many excellent tools to help you clean up and manage your Mac computer.
If you want to enjoy better management of your Mac, you can download the three start menu for macOS Catalina. We strongly recommend MacClean360. It offers more than 9 tools to help you clean up junk data and manage your Mac computer after upgrading to macOS Catalina.
- How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
- Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Install Windows-style Start Menu on Mac
- Top 5 Uninstaller for macOS10.13 High Sierra
- Top 5 Cleaning Software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Best 5 Duplicate Photos Finder and Remover
- Top 5 Mac Uninstaller
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- TOP 7 Mac Cleaning Software Review and Download
- Top 5 Mac Uninstallers for macOS Sierra
- Best Mac App Store Uninstaller
- How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
- Best Mac App Uninstaller for macOS Sierra
- Three Ways to Uninstall Mac Applications
- How to Completely Uninstall Software on Mac?
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac