DuplicateViewer – Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac
by Henry Lee, 2016-06-29
Mac system is prone duplicates because that there are no distinct partitions for easily saving and locating files. The Mac systems is more complicated that Windows system. These identical photos, videos, documents and other files waste a great deal of precious disk space of your Mac SSD. Instead of spending much money and time on a bigger external hard drive, you can use duplicate file finder to easily find and remove duplicate files on your Mac. Our recommendation is DuplicateViewer. This is an amazing duplicate finder that can quickly find and remove duplicate files on your Mac.
First of all, please download DuplicateViewer on your Mac. You can download it from Mac App Store or download it by clicking on the following button. Then easily install it.
DuplicateViewer is very easy to use. When you are going to find duplicates on your Mac, you only need add or drag the folder or hard drive to the DuplicateViewer interface. It will automatically analyze the files and list all the duplicate files. You can preview the duplicates and remove them by 1-click.
Drag or Add Folders
Preview and Remove Duplicates
DuplicateViewer only removes the duplicates, and will keep at least 1 copy on your Mac. It supports to both selective delete the duplicate files and delete all duplicates files by 1 click. It will help reclaim much disk space on your Mac. Moreover, DuplicateViewer also provide a feature that can help Mac user find large file on the disk space. It will list all the files by file size. You can preview the large files and selectively remove useless files.
- How to Free Up Disk Space after Installing macOS Mojave?
- Add Windows-style Start Menu on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Install Windows-style Start Menu on Mac
- Top 5 Uninstaller for macOS10.13 High Sierra
- Top 5 Cleaning Software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Download Free Start Menu for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Best 5 Duplicate Photos Finder and Remover
- Top 5 Mac Uninstaller
- Wipe Emptied Mac Trash and Permanently Erase Deleted Files
- TOP 7 Mac Cleaning Software Review and Download
- Top 5 Mac Uninstallers for macOS Sierra
- Best Mac App Store Uninstaller
- How to Remove Stubborn Applications from Mac?
- Best Mac App Uninstaller for macOS Sierra
- Three Ways to Uninstall Mac Applications
- How to Completely Uninstall Software on Mac?
- Secure Solution to Permanently Wipe Data before Selling Old Mac Computer
- Quickly Find and Remove Duplicate Files on Mac