How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
by Justin Kenny, 2018-08-20
In this article, we will show you an easy software – Do Your Data Recovery , and show the simple steps to use this software to recover deleted HTML files on PC. Now, you just need to download and install software on your PC, then run it to scan your hard drive and restore deleted HTML files even the recycle bin is emptied.
HTML is the language used in web pages and those who work designing web pages usually handle a large amount of HTML files where they control all aspects of it, although not only web developers are the only ones that possess this type of files in your PC, but many people save web pages of your liking to be able to view them later offline. However, many times these HTML files may be lost because they were deleted by mistake or for some reason such as a typing error on the device, virus, emptying recycle bin or other technical failures.
No matter the reason why the HTML files have been deleted from your PC, you do not have to worry, because we present a complete tool that will allow you to recover them in a very simple way and without having to take your PC to the technical service. Bring the HTML files back.
Simple steps to restore deleted HTML files
Of all the programs of file recovery of the market, Do Your Data Recovery is the best of all, since it is optimized for Microsoft Windows and has an advanced search algorithm that will allow you to recover all the deleted HTML files that are in your PC no matter how long they have been permanently removed from the system. Just by following these simple steps, Do Your Data Recovery will bring back all the deleted HTML files you want:
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery.
To recover deleted HTML files, you just have to download this easy-to-use data recovery software on your PC. Then run it on your PC.
Step 2: Select the hard drive where you delet the HTML files.
After running Do Your Data Recovery on your PC, it will show you a list of all hard drives and attached storage devices. You just have to choose which hard drive or storage device is the one that has the HTML files removed from your PC.
Step 3: Select the file types and scan the hard drive.
You can select the file types you want to recover or just let the sofware find all types of lost files. Then click on "Scan" button to scan the hard drive to find deletedd HTML files.
Step 4: Preview and recover the deleted HTML files.
Once the scan is completed, you can easily and quickly locate, preview and reocver the deleted HTML files on PC.
Do Your Data Recovery offers quick scan and deep scan. If you have not recovered all deleted HTML files on PC after quick scan, then click "Advanced Recovery" to deeply scan the hard drive to find all deleted HTML files. Before recovery all deleted HTML files on PC, please don’t save the HTML files to the hard drive where you deleted them, in case that new data will overwrite the deleted HTML files on your PC.
- Recover Lost Videos with Mac Deleted Video Recovery Freeware
- Free Mac JPG/JPEG/PNG File Recovery Solution
- Easily and Completely Recover Lost High-resolution Images
- Recover Lost Pages/Numbers/Keynote Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Download Videos?
- How to Losslessly Recover Lost 4K Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost MP4 Videos under Mac OS?
- Complete NTFS File Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data with FAT File Recovery Freeware for Mac
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted FLV Videos?
File Recovery Tips
- Easily Recover Lost Photoshop Images on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted PDF Files after Emptying Recycle Bin?
- How to Restore Deleted Microsoft Office Files from Mac?
- HFS+/HFS X Data Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Lost MKV Videos from Mac?
- Freeware to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Excel Files?
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files?
- How to Recover Deleted PhotoShop Pictures?
- Download FreeUndelete Alternative for Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted MS Office Documents after Emptying Recycle Bin
- How to Recover Deleted HTML Files on PC?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted TXT Files?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted ZIP/RAR Documents?
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Digital Camera with Freeware?