Recover Lost Data with Windows File Recovery Freeware
by Shirly Chen, 2016-01-19
When you come across a data loss problem, what will you do? Feel wronged and wrong-footed? Don't panic. Windows file recovery freeware can help you easily and quickly retrieve deleted or lost files under Windows. The only thing you should do is to find the right Windows file recovery freeware that is capable of recovering files from your hard drive or device.
Windows File Recovery Freeware from DoYourData
DoYourData is a very famous data recovery software company, it offers powerful and easy to use Windows file recovery freeware – Do Your Data Recovery Free. You can download the Windows file recovery freeware by clicking on the following download button.
Do Your Data Recovery Free is a very powerful free Windows file recovery program that can work on almost all Windows versions including Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server operating system. It is complete free and 100% safe data recovery solution for Windows file recovery. When you delete files, format hard drive or can't access to your data, you can use it to get your files back. It also supports to recover lost files from storage device like USB drive, external hard disk, SD card, Memory card, digital camera etc.
How to Use DoYourData Windows File Recovery Freeware to Recover Lost Files?
Compared with other data recovery tools, DoYourData Windows file recovery freeware - Do Your Data Recovery Free is more easy-to-use. Anyone can easily run it on Windows computer to get lost files back. Here are the three main steps to recover lost files with DoYourData Windows file recovery freeware.
Step 1: Select hard drive where you lose your files
Do Your Data Recovery Free is a wizard-based program. You just make a decision on every interface with a few clicks, you can get all your files back. The first step is selecting the hard drive where you want to recover files from. It means you should select the hard drive or device where you lose your files as the target hard drive to start recovery.
Step 2: Select file types you are looking for
Do Your Data Recovery Free supports to recover any kind of lost files, such as pictures, documents, videos, music files, emails etc. It allows you to select file types before start scanning your hard drive.
Step 3: Preview and recovery files
When the scanning process gets finished, all the files can be previewed. When you locate the files you want, just select them and click on "Recover" button to save them to your hard drive or other storage device.
Do Your Data Recovery Free has been recommended as the effective Windows file recovery freeware by many review sites. It provides safe and reliable data recovery solution for Windows data recovery. If you are going to recover lost files under Windows, it must be a good choice. As it is very easy to use and 100% free, so it is worth to try no matter what the data loss situation is. It even can recover lost data from deleted or lost partition.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Free Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Restore Lost Files in Windows 8/8.1 Freeware
- Free Unformat Software
- Best RAID Data Recovery Software
- Free Hard Drive File Recovery Software
- Undelete Files in Windows Vista
- Why Lost Files Can’t Be Recovered by Recuva?
- SanDisk RescuePRO Data Recovery Free Download Windows/Mac
Data Recovery Tips
- Windows 10 Partition Recovery Freeware
- Free Windows 7 File Recovery Software
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- Free Windows XP Data Recovery Software
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- Windows 7 Partition Recovery Freeware
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Free SanDisk Data Recovery to Recover Data
- Free Seagate Data Recovery Solution
- SSD Data Recovery Freeware Download
- Partition File Recovery Freeware
- How Do I Recover Lost Files Due to a Cut-Paste Was Interrupted?