How to Recover Deleted Files in Windows 8/8.1?
by Bryan, 2015-09-29
There are still many Windows 8/8.1 users who don't know how to recover deleted files in Windows 8 or 8.1. You may think that your files are permanently lost after deletion. This article will let you know you have the chance to recover deleted files in Windows 8/8.1 and give you a guide about Windows 8/8.1 deleted file recovery.
You may delete files every day. You can find the lost files and recover them by checking your recycle bin. But if you have emptied the recycle bin before recovering you files, you can't find them in recycle bin. Some Windows 8/8.1 forums offer many tips for you to recover deleted files in Windows 8 or 8.1. But those tips may be not suitable for you. Those tips or suggestions may be complicated or expensive. If you don't want to waste time, you'd better download a data recovery tool to help you.
Windows 8/8.1 Deleted File Recovery Software
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is designed for retrieving deleted files in an easy way. It is a complete Do-It-Yourself data recovery tool that allows you to get deleted files back within a few minutes. If you want to recover deleted files in Windows 8, 8.1 or other Windows, Do Your Data Recovery Professional is a good choice. It takes about 5-6 minutes (or longer) to scan your hard drive and find all the deleted files for you. Now let us see how it works.
Step 1: where you delete the files?
Choose the drive where you delete the files to start.
Step 2: Select file types
You may delete a large number of files. This step allows you to select the file types that you want to recover to get a more focused scan result.
Step 3: Find the files and save them on your computer
After scanning, all the deleted files will be list on the interface in three styles: Path, File type, Time. You can easily find the files you want. You can preview the files before saving them on your computer.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is the reliable tool for recovering deleted files in Windows 8/8.1. It also supports to recover deleted or lost files from Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server. If you lose important files, just download it now.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution