Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
by Justin Kenny, 2016-03-26
There are many accidents and purposes could force people to reinstall Windows operating system. Whether on purse of fixing errors or getting a faster PC, reinstalling Windows must be the easiest and most effective solution. Reinstalling Windows on your PC can even make your computer run as fast as a new one. Reinstalling Windows operating system can fix your PC errors and remove the threats of crash, but it comes with great costs. The largest loss is plenty of files that stored on the C drive or other hard drives will be lost. For example:
- After reinstalling Windows 7, I lose everything on the drive C, the desktop.
- I upgrade Windows from Windows 8 to Windows 10, plenty of files on the hard drive are disappeared after the upgrade.
- My PC was attacked by unknown virus, it forced me to reinstall the operating system. So I lost most of my files.
- I failed to upgrade my Windows operating system, so I have to reinstall it. All the files on my hard drive are lost.
There are countless cases of data loss due to reinstalling Windows operating system. Most of users will back up the files before reinstalling operating system. But some of them don’t have backed the files or don’t have the chance to back up their files before the reinstallation. Fortunately, data recovery software can help in recovering lost files after reinstalling Windows operating system.
Data Recovery Software for Recovering Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
Most data recovery programs offer comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery data under many data loss situations. Recovering all lost files after reinstalling Windows operating system is not easy because OS reinstallation not only delete the files, but also overwrite the disk space of the deleted files. However, when you have no option, data recovery software is the only way to rescue your data to the greatest extent.
Do Your Data Recovery Professional is one of the outstanding data recovery programs. It offers both quick scan and deep scan for recovery lost data. When you are going to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows operating system, it should be the first option. It will scan the hard drive to find every recoverable file. Let’s see how can recover lost files after reinstalling Windows operating system with Do Your Data Recovery Professional.
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery Professional on your computer. Please don’t install it on the hard drive where you lose your files.
Step 2: Select the hard drive where you lose your files.
Step 3: Select file types you want to recover.
Step 4: Preview and recover the files.
It seems pretty simple to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows operating system. But when you choose the advanced recover mode, it will take long time to complete the deep scan to find all lost files. After scanning, all the recoverable files will be listed in Path, File type and Time to let you quickly locate the files that you want to recover. The earlier you perform the data recovery, the better chance for recovering your files. So when you find you lose files after reinstalling Windows operating system, don’t be hesitate. Just try this software to scan your hard drive and find your lost files.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution