Completely Recover Lost Data after Reinstalling Windows 8
by Justin Kenny, 2018-05-17
“Hi, I reinstalled my Windows 8 on PC. However, when the reinstalling is completely, all my data is lost. How can I recover the lost data?” – Kertine
If you need to reinstall Windows 8 operating system of your computer, either because it has a virus, because something has failed in the system or because your computer is getting very slow, you may lose all the information if you do not do a backup. In the past, once you formatted a hard drive or reinstalled a Windows 8 operating system, all the information you had saved was lost. But today we can show you a tool that will help you recover lost data after reinstalling Windows 8.
Windows 8 Data Recovery Tool
Many times, after deleting our information, we realize that there are things we want to recover. Many people give up all the information, but you can learn how to recover it using data recovery software. With these programs it is possible to recover the information even after formatting a hard disk or reinstalling an operating system, so they are a very valuable tool that we can use at any time.
How to recover lost data after reinstalling Windows 8? Don’t worry, Windows 8 data recovery software can help you completely recover all lost data from a PC which reinstalls Windows 8. The best Windows 8 data recovery software and the one we always recommend is Do Your Data Recovery. Fast, efficient and you do not have to be a computer expert to be able to use it, as it is very simple and user friendly. To make things easier, below you can find a guide to recover lost data after reinstalling Windows 8.
Easy steps to recover lost data after reinstalling Windows 8
First, you need to download the Do Your Data Recovery. Once downloaded, proceed with the installation. Do Your Data Recovery is an easy to use program. You only need to follow a few steps and you can have all your data back to you. If you want to learn recover lost data after reinstalling Windows 8, see the guide below.
Step 1: Select the hard drive to scan.
Run Windows 8 data recovery software on your computer. It will find all hard drives on your computer. Just select the hard drive where your data is lost to start data recovery.
Step 2: Select file types and scan the Windows 8 hard drive.
Do Your Data Recovery supports to recover all types of lost files. You also can customize your file types. Then click on “Scan” button to scan the hard drive to find lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files after reinstalling Windows 8.
After scanning, Do Your Data Recovery will find your lost files. Just preview and recover the files.
And that's it. With only a few steps you can recover lost data after reinstalling Windows 8. You can follow this guide to retrieve any type of file, be it video, photo, document or music, on any device that has been formatted.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution