How to Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto?
by Bryan, 2015-01-07
"Hi, I want to your help. This morning, when I open my Mac, I find that all my photos were suddenly disappeared from my iPhoto Library. I don't know what happened, but I want to get back my photos. Can you tell me how to retrieve missing photos from iPhoto library?" – Jason
Photos are very important in our life because they can record our life. iPhoto is a built-in app in Mac OS for managing or editing your photos. But you can't avoid data loss. There are many reasons why you lose photos from iPhoto library. Some reasons are well-known by everyone. For instance, we do know that when deleteing photos, formatting the hard drive will result in losing iPhoto photos. And there are some other reasons that we don't know. Just like this, when you wake up, open your Mac, find all your precious photos are lost.
Whatever the cause, your files are lost. You have no time to complain. The most important thing is finding a way to retrieve the missing photos from iPhoto library. There are many Mac data recovery software can help you recover deleted or lost photos from Mac machines. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional is an outstanding one. It can help you easily and quickly retrieve missing photos from iPhoto library. Here are the three steps to recover missing photos from iPhoto.
Three steps to recover missing photos from iPhoto
Step 1: Select to recover photos.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac allows you to select file types before scanning. If you only want to recover photos, just select it. The software will help you recover all lost photos (JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and other formats).
Step 2: Scan your Mac hard drive.
Select the Mac hard drive to start scanning. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional will scan your Mac hard drive and find the missing iPhoto photos.
Step 3: Preview and recover photos.
Before you decide to recover the photos, you can preview them to check their quality.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional provides two recovery modes for data recovery on Mac. If you can't find your missing photos after quick recovery, please try advanced recovery mode to deeply scan your hard drive to find more missing photos. Most of our users finally retrieve all missing photos from iPhoto library with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional. The software is very simple to use, you can easily retrieve missing photos from iPhoto with Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional even you are a computer newbie.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?