Easy Way to Recover Lost Data after Reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra
by Bryan, 2018-05-30
“Hi, I reinstall macOS 10.13 High Sierra on my MacBook without backing up my documents. Is there any solution to recover my lost documents?” – Kamnap
There are many reasons behind reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra on your Mac computer. For instance, you want to completely remove all corrupted data or virus-infected data on your Mac, so you reinstall macOS 10.13 High Sierra on your Mac. But, if you forgot back up your important data, it may cause big problems. Fortunately, there are some solutions can help you recover lost data after reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Easy way to recover lost data after reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Among all of the macOS 10.13 High Sierra data recovery solutions, DIY data recovery software is the best one. We recommend you to use data recovery software to recover lost data after reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Here, Do Your Data Recovery for Mac is one of the best data recovery software for macOS 10.13 High Sierra. It supports to recover emails, photos, documents, videos, audio, archives and other all files after reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
This macOS 10.13 High Sierra data recovery software offers two scan modes: quick scan and deep scan. The deep scan mode is capable of recovering all lost data from a Mac which reinstalls macOS 10.13 High Sierra. As said above, it is complete DIY data recovery software, so you can easily recover lost data after reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Here are the main steps:
Step 1: Download and install Do Your Data Recovery for Mac.
Firstly, just download this macOS 10.13 High Sierra data recovery software on your Mac, then install it. It is 100% clean and safe data recovery software. Run it from Launchpad.
Step 2: Select file types you want to recover.
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover all types of lost files. It also allows you to filter file types before scanning the hard drive.
Step 3: Scan the Mac hard drive to recover lost data.
Select the hard drive (Mac HD or Apple SSD) on your Mac, and click on “Scan” button to san the hard drive to find lost data.
Step 4: Preview and recover lost files.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview all recoverable files. After selecting the desirable files, just click on “Recover” button to save the files to a safe place.
If you can’t find all lost files after quick scan, just try advanced recovery mode. The advanced recovery mode will deeply scan your Mac hard drive and find every recoverable file. It is the best way to recover all lost files after reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra. And please don’t save the recovered files to your Mac before you recover all your lost files – this is for preventing overwriting.
DoYourData offers easy and efficient tool to help you restore lost data after reinstalling macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Its data recovery software also can recover lost data from USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, and portable hard drive, etc.
Reliable Mac data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost files from Mac or storage media.Download
Best iPhone data recovery software for Mac users to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call history, SMS etc.Download
- How to Recover Data after Restoring a Mac to Factory Settings?
- Recover Lost Files after Erasing Mac Hard Drive
- Retrieve Missing Photos from iPhoto
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
- Mac Video Recovery Solution
- Recover Lost Data after Repartitioning Mac Hard Drive
- Recover Microsoft Word File on Mac
- Complete Raw Recovery Solution for Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files Deleted by Mac Cleaner?
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to macOS High Sierra
Mac Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files after Emptying Trash bin in macOS Mojave
- Recover Lost Files from Mac SSD
- MacBook Pro Data Recovery
- Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to OS X 10.11
- Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iMac
- Recover Lost Data from MacBook
- Recover Lost Data from Formatted Mac Disk or Volume
- Mac OS X 10.6 Data Recovery Free
- How to Unformat Mac Hard Drive
- Best Method for Mac 10.9 Mavericks File Recovery
- Recover Lost Files Due to Unfinished Cut or Copy in Mac OS
- Recover Formatted MacBook to Rescue Data
- Recover Deleted Duplicate Files/Folders on Mac
- Quick and Easy External Hard Drive Data Recovery in Mac OS Sierra
- Recover Deleted Desktop Items on Mac
- Undelete360 for Mac File Recovery
- How to Put Back Files from Emptied Trash Bin?
- Right Solution to Recover Lost 4k Videos on Mac
- Recover Deleted Files When the Files Are Not In the Mac Trash Bin
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Movie Videos on Mac?