How to Recover Windows 10 Old Folder Files?
by Bryan, 2015-10-08
After installation of Windows 10 on your computer, you will see a Windows old folder on C drive (C:\Windows.old). The Windows .old folder contains a copy of the previous Windows installation, and can be quite large in size. You may delete the Windows .old folder or delete some files in it to save C drive disk place. If you want to recover some files or the full old folder after you remove the Windows .old folder, you need a data recovery software tool. Do Your Data Recovery is the effective data recovery software that can help you recover Windows old folder in Windows 10, 8, 7 Vista, etc.
There are many files like setting files, Windows installation files, users documents stored in Windows old folder. After upgrading to Windows 10, the Windows old folder lets you still have the chance to downgrade the precious Windows version. If you delete the Windows .old folder, you will no longer be able to go back to a previous version of Windows. And now you don't need to worry. Do Your Data Recovery will help you recover Windows 10 older files or restore the full old folder.
You can download Do Your Data Recovery by clicking the following download button. It is recommended not to install the program on C drive in case the old folder files would be overwritten. You'd better install it on other drive. After launch it on your PC, let it scan your C drive. You will see the old folder when the scanning process ends. You can preview the old folder files, then restore some files or the full folder on your hard drive.
Three steps to recover old folders on Windows 10
Step 1: Choose the hard drive where your data is lost.
Run Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, then select the hard drive where you lose the Windows 10 old folders.
Step 2: Scan your hard drive and find lost folders.
Just click on Scan button to scan your hard drive. If the quick scan can’t find all lost Windows older folders, just try advanced recovery mode.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
After scanning, you can preview all the files. Then select the Windows old folders and save them.
Do Your Data Recovery provides two recovery modes for recovering Windows 10 old folder files. If you can't find all the files after Quick Recovery, you can click to Advanced Recovery. It will deeply scan your C drive and find the lost Windows old folder. You can selectively recover the files in Windows old folder.
Do Your Data Recovery is the best tool that can recover Windows old Folder in Windows 10. It is yet a powerful data recovery software tool that can recover any kind of lost files from your hard drive, USB drive, external hard drisk, SD card or other storage media.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution