Solution to Recover Lost Files after Windows 10 System Update
by Bryan, 2015-08-26
"After upgrading my PC to Windows 10, there are a few updates available in Windows system update. I don't know why I need these updates, I just click Install button and these updates are automatically installed on My PC after I realize I have made a big mistake. All the files on the desktop are gone, what should I do? How Can I recover lost files back after these Windows system updates installed." – Lucy
In most case, you can't find lost files in Recycle Bin after system update. There some data recovery tools can help you recover these lost files, but the first thing you should know after data loss is stopping writing to the hard drive. If you have written some files to the hard drive, the files which you want to recover may be overwritten and become un-recoverable.
Effective Data Recovery Tool to Recover Files after Windows 10 Automatic Update
Do Your Data Recovery Professional fully supports to recover lost files after Windows 10 system update. If you are finding a software tool to get lost files back from a updated Windows 10 system, Do Your Data Recovery Professional is the best choice. It takes only three steps to recover lost files after Windows 10 system update. Download this powerful data recovery software.
After installing Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, just follow the steps below to recover lost files on Windows 10 computer.
Step 1: Choose the hard drive where you lose your files.
Data loss due to Windows 10 update can be resolved. Run Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, then select the hard drive where your data is lost.
Step 2: Scan your hard drive to find lost data.
After selecting the hard drive, just click on Scan button to scan your hard drive to find missing files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost files.
Once the scan gets finished, you can preview all recoverable files. Then select the lost files and save them.
Do Your Data Recovery is a comprehensive data recovery software. It not only can help you recover lost data due to Windows 10 system update, but it also can help you recover lost data due to virus infection, deletion, format, partition loss, etc. Just download this easy-to-use & powerful data recovery software.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution