Recover Lost Data after Installing Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC
by Justin Kenny, 2019-03-19
“Hi, I purchased a new computer one week ago, it was installed Windows 10 operating system. But, I don’t like the Windows 10, so I install the Windows 7 on this Windows 10 computer. After installing Windows 7, all my files on the desktop are gone. Is it possible to recover the lost files?” – Jusua
Windows 10 is amazing and excellent Windows operating system. However, not all of PC users like this OS. Some of them still would like to use Windows 7 on their PCs. So, they install the Windows 7 on the new computer to replace the Windows 10. But, this operation could lead to data loss. If you also lose your data due to installing Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC, just follow our guide. We will show you how to recover lost data after you install Windows 7 on Windows 10 PC.
Best way to recover lost data after installing Windows 7 on Windows 10 PC
The files may get deleted, formatted or become inaccessible after installing Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC. But, don’t panic. The lost data or files are not lost forever. With right data recovery software, you still can recover the lost data after installing Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC.
Do Your Data Recovery is a complete DIY data recovery software. It is very powerful and easy-to-use. This software is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7, Windows 10. You can download it and then use it to quickly and completely recover lost data after installing Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC.
Here you can follow these simple steps to recover lost data after you install Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC:
Step 1: Choose the hard drive where your data is lost.
Run Do Your Data Recovery on your computer, it can show you all hard drives. Just show you the hard drive where your data is lost. If you want to recover desktop files, just choose the C drive or system hard drive. Then move to the next step.
Step 2: Scan the hard drive.
By default, this data recovery software can help you recover all types of lost files. You just need to click on “Scan” button to scan the hard drive to find your lost files.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost data after scanning.
Once the scan is completed, you can preview all recoverable files. Then choose the wanted files and recover them quickly.
Do Your Data Recovery offers quick scan and deep scan. If you can’t find all lost data after quick scan, just click “Advanced Recovery” button to try deep scan mode. The deep scan will scan the hard drive sector by sector and find every recoverable file.
Before you recover all lost data back, don’t put new files to the hard drive where your data is lost. Just try Do Your Data Recovery, it will recover all lost data after you install Windows 7 on a Windows 10 PC. It is the easy tool for both computer data recovery and external device data recovery. It means it also can recover lost data from external hard drive, memory card, digital camera, USB flash drive, etc.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution