How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
by Henry Lee, 2018-11-28
“I bought my Dell desktop six years ago. Recently it was running very slowly, so I was wondering if a new operating system would help. Therefore I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 8 on line. However, when it was completed, I found that my hard drive D was totally formatted due to wrong operation, and all data was erased. Is there any efficient way to recover the lost data from formatted hard drive in Windows 8? ” –Isabella White
It is really a disaster when the hard drive is wrongly formatted, especially when you have very important documents and files stored in that hard drive. But what you may not realize is that they are still in your computer, and just become unreadable. Today we will be teaching you an easy method to retrieve the lost data from formatted hard drive in Windows 8.
The way to recover lost data from formatted hard drive in Windows 8
In order to get back your lost files, you need a data recovery software. Do Your Data Recovery is the best data recovery software in the market, providing a reliable solution for data recovery in Windows 8 system. It can help you get back the lost files from desktop, laptop and any other storage devices. Now let’s move on to the following steps.
Step 1: Download Do Your Data Recovery and install it on your Windows 8 computer.
Whenever you lost your data, stop using your computer immediately. Click below button to download the latest version of Do Your Data Recovery and install it on your Windows 8 computer so that you can retrieve your lost data back.
Step 2: Choose the formatted hard drive and search for the lost files.
After installation is completed, launch it right away. Select the disk partition that was wrongly formatted. Choose the file type that you want to recover and it will save you a lot of time during scanning. Please also select the Advanced Recovery, so that it will bring out all the recoverable files.
Choose the file type that you want to recover and it will save you a lot of time during scanning. Please also select the Advanced Recovery, so that it will bring out all the recoverable files. And then click “Scan” button.
Step 3: Preview the restorable data and save the target files to a new location.
When the scanning is finished, you can have a look at the recoverable data first. Right click the file and preview. Find your target files and click “Recover”. Please save them to another hard drive in order to prevent data overwriting.
Do Your Data Recovery is the best data recovery software for Windows 8. It is very powerful and reliable. With Do Your Data Recovery, you just need a few simple steps to get your lost files back. Why not download it now and have a try?
- Recover lost data from formatted or reformatted hard drive in Windows 8.
- Recover lost data from erased hard drive in Windows 8.
- Recover lost data from formatted hard drive when the hard drive is formatted by third-party software.
- The Windows 8 system asks you to format the hard drive, you can recover your data with this software.
If you want to securely and easily recover all documents, videos, audio, photos and other files from formatted hard drive in Windows 8, just download and try Do Your Data Recovery.
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution