Solutions for Recovering Files on Desktop after Restoring System State
by Henry Lee, 2015-08-12
Are you trying to find solution for recovering files on desktop after restoring system state? Or are you asking yourself how to recover files after I restore operating system? Do you know why you lose important desktop files? The reason is pretty simple! You forget to backup desktop files!
Main Reasons for Losing Desktop Files while Restoring System
Usually, if you perform system restoring operation on computer, the OS will only keep system files on your computer. But desktop files will not be marked as system files and kept by the OS after restoring the system state.
The other main reason that you may lose files is to use some system backup software to help you restore OS. However, some backup software may only backup the whole system files and data at a particular point or moment. This may not backup all your data and files if you make some new changes in your computer. Then you'll lose the latest desktop files if you have created some new files there.
How to Avoid Losing Files or Data while Restoring System?
How to avoid losing files when you feel like to restore system? Backup your files and data frequently into external storage device. Or you can also search and find professional backup software to backup system data automatically. What if tragedy has occurred, what else can be done? Can it be possible for us ordinary users to recover files on desktop after restoring system state? Sure! How?
Solution for Recovery Files on Desktop after Restoring System State
Professional data recovery software - Do Your Data Recovery can help. It's produced by DoYourData, a professional data recovery software company. It offers easy but effective solutions for users to restore data from different situations including recovering files on desktop after restore system state.recover lost desktop files now:
Step 1: Select the drive that you lost your data to start data scanning. C drive is usually set as the system drive by default
Step 2: Select the file types that you want to recover
Step 3: preview lost files (or save found data).
- Recover Lost Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin?
- Windows 10 Formatted Recovery Solution
- Recover Cut Files from External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung SSD?
- DIY Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows Operating System
- WPS Office File Recovery Solution
- How to losslessly recover deleted Word document?
- How to Recover a File Replaced by another File with the Same Name?
Data Recovery Tips
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Home PC?
- Recover Lost Data from Corrupted Hard Drive
- Deleted or Lost Partition File Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files Which Were Deleted Long Time Ago?
- How to Recover Lost Data after Resizing C Drive?
- Affordable Data Recovery Software
- Seagate HDD Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Data from Formatted Hard Drive in Windows 8?
- Recover Lost Data from an Unrecognized External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Files after Cleaning up Recycle Bin?
- How to Recover Data When You Use exFAT File System?
- Recover Deleted Desktop Files
- Free Full Lexar Data Recovery Software
- Recover Lost Files from Crashed Hard Drive on Mac/Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Data Recovery Solution